DX » Community » Reviews » WIFI Wireless Network Surveillance Pan/Tilt IP Camera with 10-LED IR Night Vision + Microphone
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byipostnak3d on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i have strong understanding on how pcs/cameras work. bought the camera to mainly watch my puppies. it is good that it is wifi and you can move the camera around when you need. the build quality is plastic like everything else in the world. the white is nice so you can p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspannow on 11/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-good price/quality for your money -can be updated with FI8908W (use the .exe tool IPCamSetup) (try some googles) -infrared is better then I expected (automatic enabled when dark) -can be connected to synology surveillance station -can be remote controlled pan/tilt -works... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojotazz on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well… it is affordable and it works. You get all the major functionality of the IP cam. After upgrading the firmware and web UI to 11.14.2.28 / 2.4.8.15 all of the listed functions started to work. It took me one day to figure out how to make it broadcast to the web with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladkar100 on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price and features Cons:Comes with old software: Device Firmware Version 11.14.1.14 Device Embeded Web UI Version 2.4.8.9 No directions as to where to get firmware upgrade. Each time after changing WAN IP by internet provider need to powered device again for i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhuppertz on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to install Work with my Synology SAN After SW update it works great using WLAN before no luck at all Cons:Nice IR led illumination. Just bad that the lens comes with a built-in IR filter. So no use at all in the dark (VERY BAD!!) Outdated firmware but u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronbrasuca on 02/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price and features Cons:comes with old software which does not support Firefox. No directions as to where to get firmware upgrade. OtherThoughts:I have read a previous review where the person got the email to work with gmx.com. Does anyone now how it was done ? note : A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaormart on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought my one about a month ago, it's configured to work with Wifi WPA2 AES that's working fine. So far so good! Also I have been configured the Mail feature that sends pictures by the alarm detection configuration. To get this Mail feature works, you need t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDark00 on 02/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- has many features - supports streaming (needs firmware update first) - has PWM on the IR leds - IR illumination works well and is completely usable in complete darkness - has a relay that can be used to switch an external devicde on or off (called "Alarm I/O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielAbib on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought one camera in November 2010 and the second one in January 2011. It's perfect... I can connect and see my house anywhere I am. There are a lot of applications for iPhone / iPad... I can receive e-mails, store picture, move camera... It's amazing...... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrinwald on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good image quality, infrared's working well After updating the firmware, works well with all computers The pan/tilt is working well Cons:Wifi is not usable connection doesn't hold No possibilities to use secured SMTP OtherThoughts:The firmware is quite easy to u... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections