Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytakepyr99 on 11/04/2013

I bought this for a girl friend of mine and she absolutely loved it. very flashy but not unmodest so you can take it to parties or to everyday school/college. its made of metal so it doesnt look fragile. I havent found any so far. you can see it in the picture but one side of the ornament doesnt have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

Great quality item in terms of material and complexity of the flower parts. Vivid and lovely colors,great as an accessory for the spring time. A little hard to put on with 1 arm,usually need someone to help put it on. Sometimes gets caught in fabric. Does not fit people with large hands. Would love to ... Read more

LovelyBraclet LovelyBraclet LovelyBraclet LovelyBraclet LovelyBraclet

0 0 1

• posted byjcvanderweele on 04/05/2013

looks great, it's very well detailed and looks more expensive than it is. Very delicate and sweet. The roses are so detailed and nice, this makes it something you look at more than once. Every single leaf of the roses is there. It's smaller than it looks on the picture, smaller than I expected, but that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulca on 02/26/2013

- very nice and look better than the digital picture. - good quality - very light - nice green - cheap price none really for this cheap price but there is no box ............. .................... .......................... .................... May be you need to buy a jewellery box to offer as a gift ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhino1234 on 10/22/2012

great gift for girlfriend, also for a mothers day gift it is good for aswell. great for even a small gift that looks poor build quality, i would of liked to see the chain built better i really reccomend getting this as it has a very low price. GREAT GREAT GREAT. get it you wont be dissapointed it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudsrealm on 01/15/2012

I bought one in red and one in green. I think it's really pretty, although the red is my favorite. It came in a plastic packaging, so it's decent enough for a present, but could be nicer. It's good price for the quality. No flaws that I saw. All the roses were there. Really pretty for the ladies to wear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDisgustine on 08/24/2011

- Cheap - Doesn't feel as cheap as it costs - Very pretty - ... And shiny - Chain allows you to adjust the length - The clasps are a little hard to use I have short nails, and can usually use clasps, but these seem to bend down so what little nail I have kinda just slips off. They are very pretty, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeshemashely on 05/14/2011

- It is well made - the little pieces are very resistant. - It's a nice "complementary" gift ( plus for another more expensive gift) -adjustable chain -The details are very well defined (leafs) The back of the bracelet has some irregular surfaces (you have to look very close to notice) Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygnrlp on 12/28/2010

Very good as gift!!!! Really pretty and cheap gift. I bought it to my wife and she really loved it, it totally worth the price. Where can you buy something like this for this price? No where. So just buy it and you will really like. I really couldn’t notice nothing wrong with this product. So, no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmail92 on 11/06/2010

inexpensive great for giving as a gift looks pretty fits nicely islver is not dull, its a good colour none that i can think of but it comes in a little plastic package took a while to ship with the other stuff i bought first i was convinced the green would look strange, but it is actually a really nice ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections