Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lwmirkk on 03/10/2013

Pros: It is easy to use, is very useful for both the beginner or for those who already play many years. The price is excellent, at least compared to the prices of brands. Another important point is the quality of the material, nor does it seem that the price is so good, can be compared to products from major brands 5 times more expensive than t... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lwmirkk on 03/10/2013

Pros: It is easy to use, is very useful for both the beginner or for those who already play many years. The price is excellent, at least compared to the prices of brands. Another important point is the quality of the material, nor does it seem that the price is so good, can be compared to products from major brands 5 times more expensive than t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vlajkovic on 12/14/2012

Pros: Really good quality. Costs much less than the Canadian brand and much less than its price here. It took 18 days to get to my home address, herein Serbia. Safe package. I recommend this buy with no doubts. I got more than few pupils that use this product and it really have no cons. Cons: Maybe the price could be even bit lower. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kurt1602 on 09/20/2012

Pros: This relative cheap violin shoulder rest performs equally to a known Canadian brand, which I also use. It includes the means of adjusting to various sizes of violin bodies. At this price I allowed myself to add this shoulder rest to my 2 extra violins. In case I sell an old violin, such a shoulder rest will follow it, making a better barg... Read more

0 0
  • posted by shinvo on 10/06/2011

Pros: It's very easy to use and adjust very well to the 4/4 violin, the collapsible parts are very practical and it's easy to storage. The rubber protects the violin of being scratched and looks that it's durable. Cons: Some parts are not perfectly done, It seems like they did not worried about how they look but still they work very well. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tdarlete on 09/21/2011

Pros: - Great product for his price, in portugal equivalent product is 5€ more; - Easy to set up, comes with how-to-use images; - You can easly ajust it for violins 4/4 and 3/4; Cons: - Do not buy it only if you are in expose to expend up to more 40 $ for a great one, this one is perfect to normal and beginner players. - I just warn that I do n... Read more

0 0
  • posted by riosnet on 07/06/2011

Pros: It is a product with good quality material. It is very easy to adjust to a 4/4 violin (as is mine), and has rubber protection so as not to damage the wood. It arrived in 10 days to Peru, without shipping charges. It is comfortable to use, you know that violinist must practice a lot, and that is important to us. Cons: I don´t find any... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections