DX » Community » Reviews » High-Quality Nylon Guitar Strap (Black + White)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraphaelmesquita on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a cheap strap, and you actually get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad product, but it is what it is. Cons:Haven't seen any cons so far. However, the material doesn't seem to be really resistant. I hope it last as much as I need it to. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygished on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very cheap! It does what it say it'll do Cons:Feels very cheap and flimsy If you're taller than 5'7 and play with your guitar at a normal height, this strap may be too short for you. OtherThoughts:I've only used it for a week and haven't really tried jumping... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwumpy on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The guitar strap is cheap. It is also attractive looking and complements my guitar well. The strap is easy to adjust and holds well. The locks seem strong enough not to break in use. Cons:The strap feels quite uncomfortable after a while. You might want to con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:CHEAP! Tight holes, which I like because even though its a bit difficult to put the strap on, but once on it will not come off. Cons:Very narrow, a bit on the short side. Very flimsy feel to it. I use it for a very light-weight headless spare-guitar. I wonder... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygraememoomoo on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great guitar straps, useful on any type of acoustic, electric, classical, bass and other guitars. Love the design and strength, very handy and useful for all guitarists. Cons:Not as comfortable as the cotton straps available, but still a great produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byileonex on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Nice looking +Good material +Normal length +Well sewn +Adjustable length +Comes well packed +holes are sufficiently dense around the guitar caps Cons:I wanted it's to be wider.I need a guitar strap with greater width.Can be thicker.I don't think it's strong e... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykivah on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very cheap, some straps like this one in another places are more expensive -Adjustable easily -Weightless, good to take with your guitar/electric guitar/bass case -Durable Cons:-Don't have high quality! The material is very very simple! -Length not enough for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunarh on 12/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap - Comes with a string for use with acoustic guitars without knobs by the neck. - Adjustable length Cons:- Low quality - full length is barely long enough - Holes are too small, so I had to make them a little bigger. - Doesn't look like the end-parts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichieKH on 11/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well it is very cheap for it's usefullness, so I wouldn't suspect much of it. Though it does its job quite well. It is cheap as it can be and the colors are black with a white stripe. The style will fit with any guitar. Cons:- The high quality is a lie - It look... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirosol on 11/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Extremely cheap. Cheapest ones in music stores (in europe at least) are around 10-12 usd. -Might be alright for your first guitar or for your kid's guitar. -Good for beginners. -Good for that one guitar that you play rarely but still want to have strap on it. C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections