DX » Community » Reviews » FENDER Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Black)
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrami14s on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very soft and comfortable guitar strap, the fact that it is genuine leather for such a price is unreal! Definitely beats the old strap I had on my guitar that was ugly and uncomfortable to use!! Cons:The stitching around the Fender logo is a bit shotty, suggests that it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevandroalves on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very nice product. It's a very nice look and the leather on the edge have a nice quality. It have Fender logo on the front leather holder. The price of it is good too. O produto é bem legal. Tem um visual bacana e o couro nas pontas é de boa... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCaizer on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:soft comfortable and portable. a great cheap strap for your instrument worth the price and great as a backup strap or practice strapsoft comfortable and portable. a great cheap strap for your instrument worth the price and great as a backup strap or practice strap Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byradmilo on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality materials, excelent product, especially for the given price. I would recomend to all Fender guitar players. To be honest I did not expect such a good quality for this price, andeverything is just as described. Cons:In the moment no cons at all. The only thing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasherb on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great material quality. Soft cotton and real leather= win! - The price is the better part of this deal. You can not even dream about getting something like this, in local stores for the same money. - It works and feels good. Cons:- Absolutely zero. No con can be found... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrinda3 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price is very low. If you want a black strat this is good enough. It is not trendy but it works Cons:leather part seems to be very soft and I expect that it lasts for a while. It is not 100% leather. I wish it would. OtherThoughts:It works. It's not rocket sci... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunilagabo on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really on of the best things, that I have bought on DX. Wery goood Quality, made of the finest stof. Is wery good to wear, wery comfordable. Looks good also. Many of my friends, who have seen it, wants to know where iI have bought it, they want one to.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaettir on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a pretty good guitar strap. - The price is great, in my opinion. - Looks nice, matches my black guitar. - It is comfortable, doesn't hurt or scratch. - Cotton and leather, no plastic. Cons:- None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I think the sewing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzdaman on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros: It has the fender logo It's a mere fraction of the price for an actual fender strap It's a high quality strap It looks great Cons:Cons: The texture feels somewhat rough, but that could be a good thing for others. OtherThoughts:This strap is a good, inexpensive str... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is the best pro it has, then you will see that is well built and pretty good looking. I use it on a simil-fender guitar and it fits just fine and you can also adapt it to your needs if you wish the guitar to be near your chest or near your waist, even under it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections