DX » Community » Reviews » FENDER Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJvMatt on 05/08/2014

The strap feels and is sturdy. The max length is enough for any type of player. The material is made of good quality. It doesn't feel like a budget strap at all. The hole (where the strap lock goes through) isn't very durable so after couple times of playing it started to wear out and the strap started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamius on 01/28/2014

This is a great strap. Feels nice, looks great, all around a fantastic strap for the dollar value. Seems a little short. Leather stinks. Looks great, it's comfortable, price is right, can't really complain about any part of it really. I mean, as mentioned before, it's a little short, but that's not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvanFerraro on 11/26/2013

Cheap, fits perfectly in all kind of guitars, nice collors, adjustable, feels fine in the neck, good built-in quality. I don't know if it's really an original fender guitar strap, but it really looks like. Don't know exaclty if I recommend or not this product. Maybe you can find similar ones with better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumarghaffar on 11/16/2013

It has good built . It is original . It is fender companies product and is trustworthy . I think it is a great investment. It goes great with guitar. A guitar strap should be long . It is long There are no cons as such . I use it regularly price is satisfactory It goes great with my guitar . It is good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrami14s on 11/02/2013

Very soft and comfortable guitar strap, the fact that it is genuine leather for such a price is unreal! Definitely beats the old strap I had on my guitar that was ugly and uncomfortable to use!! The stitching around the Fender logo is a bit shotty, suggests that it isn't a genuine Fender product (not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevandroalves on 06/28/2013

This is a very nice product. It's a very nice look and the leather on the edge have a nice quality. It have Fender logo on the front leather holder. The price of it is good too. O produto é bem legal. Tem um visual bacana e o couro nas pontas é de boa qualidade. Possui o logo da Fender na pe&... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCaizer on 03/06/2013

soft comfortable and portable. a great cheap strap for your instrument worth the price and great as a backup strap or practice strapsoft comfortable and portable. a great cheap strap for your instrument worth the price and great as a backup strap or practice strap like all things online shipping is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradmilo on 02/21/2013

Good quality materials, excelent product, especially for the given price. I would recomend to all Fender guitar players. To be honest I did not expect such a good quality for this price, andeverything is just as described. In the moment no cons at all. The only thing that will be confirmed after couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasherb on 01/30/2013

- Great material quality. Soft cotton and real leather= win! - The price is the better part of this deal. You can not even dream about getting something like this, in local stores for the same money. - It works and feels good. - Absolutely zero. No con can be found. As someone already stated, if it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrinda3 on 01/28/2013

price is very low. If you want a black strat this is good enough. It is not trendy but it works leather part seems to be very soft and I expect that it lasts for a while. It is not 100% leather. I wish it would. It works. It's not rocket science but I needed a strap and I've got one now satisfied with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections