DX » Community » Reviews » DIGIBOY 90-Key Compact Slim USB Keyboard (140CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManFromHell on 10/29/2012

I use this keyboard to play for starscraft 2 mostly to increase my spead time whit the key board and is realy small. Good for macro when you play because number are right line and tab, caps,shift are small so is good when you play fast whit you hands a game. noce except the little clip under are no strong if you give a fist on keyboard if you loose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 12/07/2011

It's a small, lightweight keyboard that does away with, or compacts, a normal keyboard to one that more resembles what you'd find on a laptop. Surprisingly good "feel", similar to what you'll find on high-end laptops. The only cons that comes to mind is that at times, it's too light, e.g., if resting in your lap, typing on it will cause it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoshkizil on 08/11/2011

very small and comfortble keyboard, all the keys featured, none taken out to conserve space- only minimised, all the latters and numbers are full sized. USB Plug and play- Works great. Cable has good Langth. Volume and mute buttons i like the Enable/disable num pad like in laptop keyboards. Feels well enough built. i got this for a modified pc which ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections