DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 65W Power Supply AC Adapter for Apple Powerbook G4 Series
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 04/17/2013

- Worked perfectly with my old Powerbook G4, charges the battery just fine. - Build quality is almost identical to officially licensed product - Cord is very short, you have to be within a foot or two to the wall socket, which can be very difficult. - Was difficult to open the plug the first time as the plastic hinge was stuck It was a great find and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyingPeter on 11/09/2012

The item works perfectly. Comparing to the original one, the only difference is the light in the plug (this item does not have it). All the rest is equal! If you buy this item and you need the european plug i recommend you to buy the plug in here so you can use it in a easier way... normal US to EUR plug adapters doesnt fit so perfectly as the one made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmmalai on 05/21/2011

Great replacement for your powerbook charger. Nearly a year working without a problem on my laptop. Compact and made of suprinsingly good quality plastic. Doesn't heat too much, no noises can be heard. Much much cheap than any adaptor you can buy. I can't find one. Maybe the original has a more rubber-like cable, but who cares. If you need one of these,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections