DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 60W Power Supply AC Adapter for Apple Macbook
  • 5 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevtheories on 01/06/2013

Works as it is suppose to. Includes US 2 pin head Does not include the full length cord. Charger leaks current to my mbp case. Can feel a mild current running through the case when typing or using the laptop. It has the old charger connector. Would be better if it came with the new L shape connector which does not disconnect so easily by accident. A ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriquep on 01/02/2013

Just like defunct SKU 25214, it's an OK replacement for your broken original charger. It does not last long at all, and overheats so much its plastic melts, and the surface becomes somewhat with waves. Not a good look, and eventually after so much heat it'll actually open a fissure where you can see the insides. And it also charges your laptop slower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndftz on 12/17/2012

if you have a macbook 5,1 (aluminium 2008) this is what you need. I keep this at work and my standard one at home so I can just carry the macbook home waiting for shipping. it took forever. I remember being young when I ordered this item. I purchased 155158 to make this an australian adapter. they sell an A version of this item but it is more expensive ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjtotheh on 11/15/2012

Very good power supply for my laptop. The adapter looks allmost the same as the original. It comes with a USA plug, But that's not really a con, because I know it when I ordered it. But I could re-use my old 'clickon' plug. After my old one was broke I needed to search for an alternative. This was the best Offer I could find, and I don't regret that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuusoxx on 11/06/2012

-Cost me only 1/4th of the genuine Apple power adapter here in local stores. - Works and charges as the original -LED light is bright -Does not contain Apple logo so customs will be less interested. -Nothing yet Cheapest 60w magsafe power adapter in DX. This comes with an US-plug, but easy solution for European customer like me is to order SKU 13354... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagalamx on 10/12/2012

This is cheaper than the real apple adapter, and it does exactly the same thing. Building is quite good for the price and the cord has a good length. It almost looks like the original until you get a hold on it and there's no apple on the side. Works fine, charges my battery, or allows me to work for hours on my computer. Can't name any, yet. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickpatrick on 10/05/2012

- Amperage and Voltage within optimum use; - Cable is longer and stronger than Apple's (incredibly); - Connector base doesn't seems to be strong (just like many from Apple's) though, and need something to protect it. Really great replacement battery that just works with a Macbook White early 2008. In a day-to-day basis, it's as good as an original Apple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynelsonmhjr on 09/23/2012

Looks very similar to original. Fits well my computer. I have been using as a replace for my original since it came and no problem at all. No problem connecting other energy connectors, I use one different for Brazil, since our wall socket its different from any other in the world… Unplug much more than the original. Maybe it's because my original is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreddcs on 09/17/2012

Just remove the protective film and plug. The led turns orange while charging and green at full battery (Like the Apple one). The connector fits like the original one. The build quality of the cable / connector isn´t that good. I believe it would break easily if not handled with care. I´m using it for a week now, without problems. If it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperboer12 on 09/11/2012

- Much cheaper than original - Works perfectly on 13" Macbook Pro 2011 i7 - Doesn't get too hot - Provides the given amount of power - You can't notice a difference using your Macbook (Pro) - Has the old type of MagSafe connector, the straight one - Power plugs (110/230V) just doesn't fit as well as on the original one - Cable doesn't feel very ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections