DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 60W Power Supply AC Adapter for Apple Macbook
  • 5 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevtheories on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as it is suppose to. Includes US 2 pin head Cons:Does not include the full length cord. Charger leaks current to my mbp case. Can feel a mild current running through the case when typing or using the laptop. OtherThoughts:It has the old charger connector... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriquep on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just like defunct SKU 25214, it's an OK replacement for your broken original charger. Cons:It does not last long at all, and overheats so much its plastic melts, and the surface becomes somewhat with waves. Not a good look, and eventually after so much heat it'll actual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndftz on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:if you have a macbook 5,1 (aluminium 2008) this is what you need. I keep this at work and my standard one at home so I can just carry the macbook home Cons:waiting for shipping. it took forever. I remember being young when I ordered this item. OtherThoughts:I purchased 15... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjtotheh on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good power supply for my laptop. The adapter looks allmost the same as the original. Cons:It comes with a USA plug, But that's not really a con, because I know it when I ordered it. But I could re-use my old 'clickon' plug. OtherThoughts:After my old one was broke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuusoxx on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cost me only 1/4th of the genuine Apple power adapter here in local stores. - Works and charges as the original -LED light is bright -Does not contain Apple logo so customs will be less interested. Cons:-Nothing yet OtherThoughts:Cheapest 60w magsafe power adap... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagalamx on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is cheaper than the real apple adapter, and it does exactly the same thing. Building is quite good for the price and the cord has a good length. It almost looks like the original until you get a hold on it and there's no apple on the side. Works fine, charges my batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerickpatrick on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Amperage and Voltage within optimum use; - Cable is longer and stronger than Apple's (incredibly); Cons:- Connector base doesn't seems to be strong (just like many from Apple's) though, and need something to protect it. OtherThoughts:Really great replacement b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynelsonmhjr on 09/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks very similar to original. Fits well my computer. I have been using as a replace for my original since it came and no problem at all. No problem connecting other energy connectors, I use one different for Brazil, since our wall socket its different from any other in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreddcs on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just remove the protective film and plug. The led turns orange while charging and green at full battery (Like the Apple one). The connector fits like the original one. Cons:The build quality of the cable / connector isn´t that good. I believe it would break easily if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperboer12 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Much cheaper than original - Works perfectly on 13" Macbook Pro 2011 i7 - Doesn't get too hot - Provides the given amount of power - You can't notice a difference using your Macbook (Pro) Cons:- Has the old type of MagSafe connector, the straight one -... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections