DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3W 60-LED 3W Flexible Light Strip - Blue Light (1-Meter/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrFridge on 06/09/2013

Very bright light, connects easily, works great! The strip is covered with some kind of silica or flexible kind of plastic , very good quality. Mine got to me with a broken part of the silica cover, meaning it will not be waterproof, luckily, I don't need to be... The light is ery bright and precise,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGoofyal57 on 10/23/2011

Very bright Install was a little tricky but because I was not so sure how i wanted to install Very cheap price The adhesive on the back was not so good. I had to put some white silicone Not too flexible so i have to bend it around a little I connected these straight into my headlights to they will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickyH on 12/21/2010

Pros: - Waterproof - Flexible - Cutable - Nice Blue Color - Light Goods - Ordered 3 but 1 of the 3 was broken the plastic was broken and the package was already opened once. - The glue isnt that good Would of a little bit better quality and more sticky so my brother doesnt have a big risk of losing them,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPanofsky on 09/08/2010

-It seems Waterproof as all leds are glued into one strip -It's pretty flexible -The power cable holds up to the strip -Adhesive power will probably be enough, but it isn't convincing enough. -The leds are bright enough for direct use -The power cable was a bit flaky, make sure to clean the little bits ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections