DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Battery Charger for 18650 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 20 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased this to charge SKU: 50486, and it does exactly that. The charge light is useful, as it means I don't have to keep an eye on the time. It was less than £3 - its hard to find anything bad about a product that fulfils its function for so little p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Compact, US plug folds flat. -Can fit batteries in charger, in paper box. -Low current charging is safer, doesn't overhead or stress batteries. -Red is charging, green is good, simple indicator. -Lightweight, carry as my backup charger in pack. Cons:-Not heavyweight an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamilkman on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It plugs directly into the wall avoiding a tangled cord. Cheapest charger. Reliable and efficient. Cons:Lack of safety - The charge is not independent for each side and so if one is faulting the charger will not recognize this and go into melt down. On the oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byncc74656m on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a dirt cheap 18650 charger, but it works, and it works well at that. I bought it for my Cree flashlight which has an internal charger, but for which I have limited connections available. Cons:The build quality on it is pretty much garbage. It holds up to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Not much to say about this unit other than it does exactly what you expect it to, no more, no less. A little indicator light lets you know if the batteries are charging and when they are full. -It fits protected batteries which was my concern when buying it so that's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This charger is very, very cheap. If you use 18650 batteries in your lights, this will save you a ton of money as opposed to buying CR123As. It can charge 2 18650 cells up to 4.2V (measured with a multimeter). It has an LED which lights in red when the batteri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprigue on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wall mount charging with no cord to tangle and easy red charging - green charged (idiot proof) system. Tested charged 2400 ma 18650 cells all @ 4.2v fully charged. Good build quality and low price along with twin charging ports make it the best value around. I have purc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowgrill on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Small - Cheap - Easy to use - Has a led light to let you know it is charging - Charges 2 batteries at the same time - Flat to round adapter can be used with this charger - Protected batteries fit well - No buzzing sound when charging Cons:- Only 1 led for both batteri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The charging protocol depends on the size and type of the battery being charged. Some battery types have high tolerance for overcharging and can be recharged by connection to a constant voltage source or a constant current source; simple chargers of this type... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydialers on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fairly well. The voltage does not go over 4.23 volts Cons:Charges 2 batteries but they are in parallel. Not really a good idea if they have dissimilar states of charge. Can only supply 500 ma. not enough current. It therefore takes about 10 hours to char... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections