DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Battery Charger for 18650 (100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Easy to use Just Okay Only one charging circuit Great charger and great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrlmat on 08/28/2014

Cons: The rotating plug it came with didn't make contact. This only has one charging circuit. I don't recommend charging more than one battery at once. Pros: Freakin' cheap. I actually opened it and changed the plug with a cable and the stress relieve was a perfect fit in place so now it's snug in there ... Read more

Very tempted to give this 4 stars, but I didn't. Here's why: Very tempted to give this 4 stars, but I didn't. Here's why:

Impression:Cheap,Easy to use,Only one charging circuit;

0 0 0

• posted byloriffic on 08/25/2014

Pros: Works exactly as advertised. LED indicator lights indicate when charging and when through charging. The power prongs also fold in, making this super convenient to pack in a bag for traveling. Cons: Can't really think of any. Overall impressions: Excellent product at an excellent price. Read more

Impression:Great charger and great value;

0 0 0

• posted bySkaJaCore on 08/03/2014

Pros: Charges 2x 18650 batteries with no apparent issues. Cons: Maybe a one off quality problem but the flexible connectors that attach to the swiveling wall plug eventually broke off causing a slight noise/spark when plugging in and removing from the outlet. A quick fix was taking out the flexible connectors ... Read more

Impression:Okay build quality, would buy again,Just Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

I purchased this to charge SKU: 50486, and it does exactly that. The charge light is useful, as it means I don't have to keep an eye on the time. It was less than £3 - its hard to find anything bad about a product that fulfils its function for so little price! I left it on all night with a single ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Easy to use, instructions easy to follow - Charges the batteries fast - Good build quality - Very good price - A bit bulky, but that's because the batteries themselves are on the bigger side, so it takes up a lot of room on a power bar...just something to keep in mind. You'll need to get a charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byignalvarez on 12/13/2013

Small and charge very well the batteries. Just a USA plug, not options or adaptors. This is the second one that I buy, and never disappointed my: it charge very well the batteries (I verified it). The bad point is that it is coming without plugs adaptors, just the USA one. On the other hand it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

It charges the batteries as it should, Is a compact device wich makes it easy to store. Dosent overheat, so uit is kind of safe to use (didnt leave it for too long plugged in, dont know if it wont overheat if forgotten plugged in). The led sistem works well, red it is charging and green is good to go,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

-Compact, US plug folds flat. -Can fit batteries in charger, in paper box. -Low current charging is safer, doesn't overhead or stress batteries. -Red is charging, green is good, simple indicator. -Lightweight, carry as my backup charger in pack. -Not heavyweight and sturdy. -Low current takes longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamilkman on 06/23/2013

It plugs directly into the wall avoiding a tangled cord. Cheapest charger. Reliable and efficient. Lack of safety - The charge is not independent for each side and so if one is faulting the charger will not recognize this and go into melt down. On the other hand, if one battery is just below the voltage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byncc74656m on 05/30/2013

It's a dirt cheap 18650 charger, but it works, and it works well at that. I bought it for my Cree flashlight which has an internal charger, but for which I have limited connections available. The build quality on it is pretty much garbage. It holds up to use and storage, but I won't be surprised if it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections