DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Battery Charger for 18650 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 22 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysco0bz on 05/18/2014

I purchased this to charge SKU: 50486, and it does exactly that. The charge light is useful, as it means I don't have to keep an eye on the time. It was less than £3 - its hard to find anything bad about a product that fulfils its function for so little price! I left it on all night with a single 18650 battery in it with no ill-effects. It has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Easy to use, instructions easy to follow - Charges the batteries fast - Good build quality - Very good price - A bit bulky, but that's because the batteries themselves are on the bigger side, so it takes up a lot of room on a power bar...just something to keep in mind. You'll need to get a charger like this one if you want to use rechargeable 1865... Read more

0 0
  • posted byignalvarez on 12/13/2013

Small and charge very well the batteries. Just a USA plug, not options or adaptors. This is the second one that I buy, and never disappointed my: it charge very well the batteries (I verified it). The bad point is that it is coming without plugs adaptors, just the USA one. On the other hand it works with several AC inputs, in my country there is 220... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

It charges the batteries as it should, Is a compact device wich makes it easy to store. Dosent overheat, so uit is kind of safe to use (didnt leave it for too long plugged in, dont know if it wont overheat if forgotten plugged in). The led sistem works well, red it is charging and green is good to go, so it is easy to know when to remove it from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjluehrs on 11/19/2013

-Compact, US plug folds flat. -Can fit batteries in charger, in paper box. -Low current charging is safer, doesn't overhead or stress batteries. -Red is charging, green is good, simple indicator. -Lightweight, carry as my backup charger in pack. -Not heavyweight and sturdy. -Low current takes longer to charge batteries. -Not designed for 16340s or other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamilkman on 06/23/2013

It plugs directly into the wall avoiding a tangled cord. Cheapest charger. Reliable and efficient. Lack of safety - The charge is not independent for each side and so if one is faulting the charger will not recognize this and go into melt down. On the other hand, if one battery is just below the voltage cut off point and will not charge by itself, you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byncc74656m on 05/30/2013

It's a dirt cheap 18650 charger, but it works, and it works well at that. I bought it for my Cree flashlight which has an internal charger, but for which I have limited connections available. The build quality on it is pretty much garbage. It holds up to use and storage, but I won't be surprised if it broke in a stiff breeze. None. Need a charger dedicated ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 05/14/2013

-Not much to say about this unit other than it does exactly what you expect it to, no more, no less. A little indicator light lets you know if the batteries are charging and when they are full. -It fits protected batteries which was my concern when buying it so that's also good. -It's very compact and the plug folds into it for easier storage. -The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 05/10/2013

This charger is very, very cheap. If you use 18650 batteries in your lights, this will save you a ton of money as opposed to buying CR123As. It can charge 2 18650 cells up to 4.2V (measured with a multimeter). It has an LED which lights in red when the batteries are charging and then turns to green when the batteries are fully charged Not really a con,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprigue on 03/26/2013

Wall mount charging with no cord to tangle and easy red charging - green charged (idiot proof) system. Tested charged 2400 ma 18650 cells all @ 4.2v fully charged. Good build quality and low price along with twin charging ports make it the best value around. I have purchased five and have ordered six more for gifts to family and friends. P.S. This is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections