Great charger and great value
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Buy Ten! You can thank me later.

posted by damilkman on 09/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Wall mount charging with no cord to tangle and easy red charging - green charged (idiot proof) system. Tested charged 2400 ma 18650 cells all @ 4.2v fully charged. Good build quality and low price along with twin charging ports make it the best value around. I have purchased five and have ordered six more for gifts to family and friends. P.S. This is the cell used in most laptop batteries so they must know something.

Cons:

Slow charge time makes it tough but only if you need the cell right away. In my real opinion, I prefer a slow charge that is less stressful on the cells and increase useful life span.

OtherThoughts:

Rarely do I need a corded charger but some may need one that charges from a desk or countertop.

Bottomline:

In the 60s My dad use to have a bag of D cell batteries that we kept in the closet for the radio and flashlights during power outages. There was hell to pay if one was found left on. Mag lights and walkmans made Double A's my standard for the 80s and 90s.Today, I don't see a better type of cell or charging system than liPo available now or in the near future. IMHO 18650 is the Double A of the future.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections