DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 3W 60-LED 3W Flexible Light Strip - White Light (1-Meter/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by GigaNetBoy on 04/26/2014

Pros: Very nice item. It really is waterproof. The adhesive tape really sticks, it isn't just some poorly made tape. Wires have about 20cm, but you can always ad some more wiring Cons: None so far. Used it in a mode I made on a PC case and it stills work. The connecting wires are thin and kind of flimsy wires. This can be a Con, but if you are... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Statikonline on 01/27/2014

Pros: This string of lights seems ideally spaced for area lighting and comes with pre-applied sticky back making mounting easy. I haven't immersed the strip but the rubber coating seems to be very strong and complete. I'm planning on mounting these on the exterior of the camper, just under the awning, when I complete the roof rebuild this sprin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Buur69 on 09/29/2013

Pros: When days get shorter and I want to go diving, it's a hassle to change into the diving gear or to change clothes, outside of the car. There's not always enough lighting at diving sites. I've "extended" the normal car trunk light with this LED light strip. Was very easy to do! Just measure the trunk, cut it to the right length an... Read more

Trunk lights for night diving (changing clothes) Trunk lights for night diving (changing clothes) Trunk lights for night diving (changing clothes)

1 1
  • posted by joelch on 08/22/2013

Pros: It is very bright and will turn any doy project you have in a shiny thing. All led's work fine and 12V supply from a lead battery seems perfect. I used it on my balcony as a fancy back-light. Cons: there's tape at the back of the item, a bit unnecessary but not of the best quality therefore will not stick on most surfaces (for me more a p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vldxacc on 07/12/2013

Pros: Good white light, bright and slightly blue. It's sealed along the entire length except the ends where the clear plastic is scraped back to hook up wires. Comes packaged on a card. The black background and clear connecting wires would work well on a dark colored wall. It still works even after I bent it quite severely when I installed it.... Read more

I hooked it up with some longer cable.

0 0
  • posted by polverone on 05/28/2013

Pros: More strenght that i thought, the light was white, not yellow like others a check, and the adesive strip was good quality. Very flexible. Cons: Maybe you can put a button to turn on and turn off... not indispensable but liked OtherThoughts: I put it inside my little car's son, and it lights near the foot... Very beautiful effect and even... Read more

0 0
  • posted by stangn99 on 09/25/2012

Pros: Bright and reliable. Sticky tape on back. Tape is fairly strong. Cons: Non so far. OtherThoughts: I was a little skeptical about these LEDs. I didn't want to use them in my car. Instead, I used them for LED under cabinet lighting. Let me tell you, these leds are beautiful. The've been on 24/7 for over a month with no issues. They do requi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KiwiJ on 09/03/2012

Pros: very good at throwing the light out at a wide angle, and plenty of it. Found a new use on the back door of my camper to floodlight the campsite! Has plenty of 'wow' factor too. Cons: The wiring supplied is far to thin and brakes easily at the joints. I soldered a more suitable wire to it. Also the adhesive glue on the underside in not tac... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gaby007 on 08/31/2012

Pros: flexebale, easy to use and the glow seems like strong one, Fitted my car just perfectly, shiny and bright light, exectly what ive been looking for and the fact its water proof, can wash the car and nothing happens!! Cons: other than the fact that took 1 month to recive the product, cant find any cons OtherThoughts: long time ive been look... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DanielBenSasson on 10/20/2011

Pros: Easy to use, has a sticky back, so installing it was simple. Light quality is good, "cool white" a bit bluish. For a first timer with LED strips I was surprised how much light is emitted from a 3W strip. Cons: Light source must be hidden from direct eye sight since it is just too bright. It is impossible to curve it and I was af... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections