• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome lights for running boards, rv's and cars

posted by Mrslick on 06/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Low power consumption, easy to use, marked for easy cutting. These lights are great for RV's which is what I bought them for. They give off a bright but not blinding light that is pleasing to the eyes. I use three of them in my rv and have received so many compliments. Can be cut every three leds, can be daisy changed together to make 2, 3, 4 meters or whatever length you need. Great for custom vans...

Cons:

The wires that are attached are the worst I've seen. Really flimsy wires. These wires must be changed for safety. If not they might short out. The glue is strong but I use contact cement to hold them on the ceiling, don't know how they would hold up with the summer heat.

OtherThoughts:

I love them so much i use them in my VW Bus Kombi Kamper for lighting the pop top area. Very bright for the upper area. I also cut a few for door opening lights and they are awesome

Bottomline:

If you want something to customize your car, truck, suv, boat or RV this is it. They are wild and get lots of comments from people on their good looks...They are easy to cut, easy to solder on and easy to mount. They are quality made and very good for customization and show cars....

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections