DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter with Microphone for HTC D900/S1/P800/Diamond/Dimond2/G1/G2 (70CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydakipro on 06/29/2011

Very cheap, very useful, it does what it says. Volume slider works perfectly to me, I read that someone had some problems with non-linearity, but mine works as expected. Mic in it is just as good, no problems at all none so far I use it for 3.5mm headphones, and it just works great. Without it I would be stuck with crappy headphones that come with device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaitlima on 02/10/2011

It is cheap and DX was honestly the only store that would ship a HTC-3.5mm adapter to Sweden at the time of purchase. in short: + Cheap + Available - The micophone of this adapter is better than the original. - You can attach many kinds of different earbuds without trouble anda the sound don´t get noises or something like this. - It fits perfectly in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzinob on 01/07/2011

It is cheap and DX was honestly the only store that would ship a HTC-3.5mm adapter to Sweden at the time of purchase. in short: + Cheap + Available The 3.5 mm socket does not seem to be quite up top spec, the headphones have a tendency of slipping out more than with any other adapter or extension cord i have ever used. The volume setting is flaky at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantenorhs on 06/26/2010

- The micophone of this adapter is better than the original. - You can attach many kinds of different earbuds without trouble anda the sound don´t get noises or something like this. - It fits perfectly in my HT P3301. The original phone was with bad contact, causing noises and making the audio become mono instead of stereo. Its plug fits much much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections