DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter with Microphone for HTC D900/S1/P800/Diamond/Dimond2/G1/G2 (70CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydakipro on 06/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, very useful, it does what it says. Volume slider works perfectly to me, I read that someone had some problems with non-linearity, but mine works as expected. Mic in it is just as good, no problems at all Cons:none so far OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaitlima on 02/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap and DX was honestly the only store that would ship a HTC-3.5mm adapter to Sweden at the time of purchase. in short: + Cheap + Available Cons:- The micophone of this adapter is better than the original. - You can attach many kinds of different earbu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzinob on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and DX was honestly the only store that would ship a HTC-3.5mm adapter to Sweden at the time of purchase. in short: + Cheap + Available Cons:The 3.5 mm socket does not seem to be quite up top spec, the headphones have a tendency of slipping out mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantenorhs on 06/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The micophone of this adapter is better than the original. - You can attach many kinds of different earbuds without trouble anda the sound don´t get noises or something like this. - It fits perfectly in my HT P3301. The original phone was with bad conta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections