DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter with Microphone for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (80CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydumakae on 02/02/2014

If you have your headphones and want to add a microphone, sound control and remote control this is what you need. The mathearials look solid. I don't see any cons right now. I works with my Nexus 5, so it's not exclusive for Iphone. I guess it would work with any other phone. I've just try the microphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Easy to use, just plug and play. The button on the reciever works with Note II perfectly: to pick up calls, hang them up or play / pause music. Overall great! The sound quality of music does not suffer from this chord. Is overall real good hands-free for ordinary headphones and (probably any) smartphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwedie on 12/25/2013

Great sound quality for the microphone. Works great both with my iPhone 4s and my Nexus 5. Not the best build quality. My first one worked gretat for about two months, which would have been fine if the other one wouldn't have breaked after just a week. None really. The volume control feels kind of plastic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamuz on 10/06/2013

- Has an analogue volume control - Has a button for basic controlls such as taking calls/listening music (press 1 time to start your player or stop the music if already playing, and twice to skip the current tune) - Acceptable quality - Square design - Price could be a bit lower - I bought this with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiamdx on 04/08/2013

1. You can use any headphones (including quality ones) as headset. 2. Not expensive. 3. Works with some Android phones (I use Xiaomi) and Samsung tablest (Galaxy Tab P1000). 4. Button is also working (I am able to change tracks). 1. Volume control is excessive - I prefer to avoid cheep elements in sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDocCombs on 03/21/2013

* Adds microphone to an existing pair of headphones * Adds volume control to an existing pair of headphones * Adds a Siri button to an existing pair of headphones * Decent microphone, no complaints from callers * Build quality seems a bit iffy and I wonder if it will hold up * Initial use of the plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlezava on 02/01/2013

It works great, in android can play/pause with button, mic. has good gain, no need to point to lips, volume control is good. I think the cable lengt may be the con, or the pro, if you use jeans the cable is ok to add some short cable headphones (like ones that come with sony speakerphone, that haves ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAhyc84 on 01/28/2013

Does it's job, picks up sound as it should, no connection problems. Pretty good value for it's worth. Has volume control (this is independent from the phone's), and also the "button" on the top DOES work with Siri for my iphone 4s. The ONLY problem i have with it was the 2 ends of the wire ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulien82 on 09/19/2012

Nice plug & work with HTC Sensation. Cheap and very usefull. Easily plug, native behavior, sound and mic are OK. You would probably find better but not for such a cheap price. Fragile, weak, easily broken... Don't expect to use it everyday for months & months. What a pity ! My piece of advice : buy 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphreakmonkey on 10/02/2011

This audio adapter works great! It is very affordable, and it allows me to use all my favorite headphones with my android telephone. The built in microphone works well, is very light and can be clipped to a piece of clothing or whatever you like. I was also glad the audo-quality does not seem to be diminished ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections