DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter with Microphone for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (80CM-Length)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGamuz on 10/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Has an analogue volume control - Has a button for basic controlls such as taking calls/listening music (press 1 time to start your player or stop the music if already playing, and twice to skip the current tune) - Acceptable quality Cons:- Square design - Price could... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiamdx on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. You can use any headphones (including quality ones) as headset. 2. Not expensive. 3. Works with some Android phones (I use Xiaomi) and Samsung tablest (Galaxy Tab P1000). 4. Button is also working (I am able to change tracks). Cons:1. Volume control is excessive - I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocCombs on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Adds microphone to an existing pair of headphones * Adds volume control to an existing pair of headphones * Adds a Siri button to an existing pair of headphones * Decent microphone, no complaints from callers Cons:* Build quality seems a bit iffy and I wonde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlezava on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great, in android can play/pause with button, mic. has good gain, no need to point to lips, volume control is good. Cons:I think the cable lengt may be the con, or the pro, if you use jeans the cable is ok to add some short cable headphones (like ones... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAhyc84 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does it's job, picks up sound as it should, no connection problems. Pretty good value for it's worth. Has volume control (this is independent from the phone's), and also the "button" on the top DOES work with Siri for my iphone 4s. Cons:The ONLY problem i have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulien82 on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice plug & work with HTC Sensation. Cheap and very usefull. Easily plug, native behavior, sound and mic are OK. You would probably find better but not for such a cheap price. Cons:Fragile, weak, easily broken... Don't expect to use it everyday for months & months. What... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreakmonkey on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This audio adapter works great! It is very affordable, and it allows me to use all my favorite headphones with my android telephone. The built in microphone works well, is very light and can be clipped to a piece of clothing or whatever you like. I was also glad the aud... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPato0000 on 09/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great with iPhone and iPad Good build quality Gold plated jack Good size, not too big Cons:Volume does not change the actual volume on the phone like the apple headphones. Not as small as integrated remote on other headphones (like apple headphones). OtherThoughts:Y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypieceofmind on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The adapter is well-made and I really can't say anything bad about it's quality. The wire is soft enough, the jack is nice and small, adapter's body doesn't squeak when I try to twist it, the button has perceptible feedback. Cons:Doesn't work wit my Samsung Gala... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykitgerrits on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Those stars might look inflated, but these things are simply perfect. I have a bunch of them wandering around my house and office, so I always have one ready when I go sporting, travel long-distance, kill the noise in the datacentre, or just like an external volume slid... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections