DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Stereo Audio Adapter with Microphone for LG GD900/GD505 (80CM-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChunkyLoverKia on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price (Some cables I saw cost $6+) Easy to use Lasts a long time Cons:Way too long of a cable (Kept getting tangled) I found the volume slider useless (Might be just me) The cable head wasn't the best and kept falling out OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:Lg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamonbread on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Let me use my own headphones with my phone instead of being stuck with the proprietary manufactures which do not allow you to use normal headphones with jacks. Still retains full functionality for making phone calls hands free. Built in mic is as good as the one on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAZNtech on 05/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can attest that this unit will work for an LG Xenon. Many people on the internet have been looking for an adapter and this is the first one I could find that actually works. Cons:The cord is fairly long, but I suppose that makes sense if you want to stick the phone in y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections