Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrdolen on 05/09/2014

Nice and small item. Quick delivery, actually very fast. I'm satisfied with the product. I like the little cord attached to it. It means that you don't loose it easily. You can hang it anywhere using this little cord. Quality seems to be right in order. I tried it and it worked perfectly. Feels like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by66darja on 01/06/2014

It works ! none. What else can you expect prom this small and simple converter. It can only work or id does't! there is no third option. Working converter for very reasonable price. . Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhboonstra on 11/09/2013

The only male-micro to female-mini USB adapter that I could find. Almost everybody has a USB to mini-USB (female) cable near his computer as delivered with most USB-drives, card readers and digital cameras. with this gadget you can connect your smartphone or tablet to your friends PC without having to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfvazto on 09/19/2013

este conector para pasar de usb a micro usb nada mas podemos decir de el que cumple su función de adaptador. destacar el cordoncillo para sujetar al cable y que no se pierda la calidad de los materiales es baja y más aun de las uniones, es muy fácil que se rompa, solo lo recomiendo para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRrrNee on 06/23/2013

This Mini USB to Micro USB Adapter is a handy adapter. You can connect your smart phone of other device with a micro HDMI connection to an already in use AC-adapter with a mini USB connection. The price of this adapter is good. Build quality is also good. None. A adapter you can always carry with you,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperboppe on 02/26/2013

Compact, well fitting adapter. Provides data-transfer, as well as charging (of an Samsung SIII), both with an AC adapter, as with a USB cable. Elastic strap is usefull to attach it to a mini-USB cable, to make that multifunctional. But it can be removed as well. I could not find any cons. None. Honestly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemdolla on 01/12/2013

Convenient and small; can be carried on a key-chain (which I do). Come in handy from time to time when I don't have the right USB cable to connect to my phone/device. The Casing and Strap might be awkward when you it into the device (i.e. phone), depending on the design of the device. The strap could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp0ck0 on 01/05/2013

Small and very handy for me. I have MP4 player with "mini-usb to usb" cable and this adapter is just what I needed for my Samsung Galaxy S2. now I use only one usb cable for both of them. Works great not only for charging, but also for data transfer. Quality of manufacturing is good enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykilla12222 on 08/01/2012

It works! Great price for a nifty little accessory. Quality seems good so far with snug connections and zero dropouts. Data and power works great with my Xperia Arc and also on the Galaxy S2. Should work on most if not all Android devices out there. The plastic around the connector is a little wide for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

+ fits tight, does not fall out on both sides + nice quality, it does not fall apart after a considerable amount of usage + the strap is very cool, you can tie to any other gadget and you will never lose it. The rubber tube on the strap is very useful too. - no real cons, this is an excellent item. Have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections