Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byylavi on 06/04/2015

Bought three of these (actually item 41527 so may not be the same thing or from the same manufacturer) a while ago; have used them a lot although it took me a while to realise that one didn't work... not sure if it worked and broke or never worked. The point is that I find them really useful and... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by1099993 on 05/22/2015

Connector is too loose, does not fit properly. Does not make good connection. With wriggling, can sometimes get a connection for just a moment. Unusable.

Impression:Doesn't work;

0 0 0

• posted byVadimDX on 05/14/2015

Excellent value, very compact, convenient to use as an adapter in the car and at home. I recommend to buy

Impression:perfect,Useful,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted bykv888 on 04/03/2015

Отличный конвертер. Быстрая доставка. Спасибо!

Impression:perfect;

0 1 3

• posted byshindenfudo on 03/20/2015

If you need to adapt from miniUSB to microUSB, this is the gadget you need. It fits correctly, well manufactured. I use it to reuse a former miniUSB phone charger with modern microUSB based phones.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byelucidatek on 12/22/2014

I have some older mini-usb cables and devices and so I attach these to the ends of the cables and I have the best of both worlds with a cable that will work on either type of devices without having to have two cables. Works great, saves me time and brings new life into some old but good cables I... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byLecunha on 09/25/2014

Produto e vendedor muito bom Produto e vendedor muito bom Produto e vendedor muito bom Produto e vendedor muito bom Produto e vendedor muito bom

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byBenLauDX on 07/11/2014

Want to charge your Android with a spare camera cable? Not enough micro USB cables? No problem! This is a self-explanatory adapter. It converts any mini USB cable to a micro USB one. In goes the mini USB connector and out comes out a micro USB connector. It's that simple. A worthy addition to my... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrdolen on 05/09/2014

Nice and small item. Quick delivery, actually very fast. I'm satisfied with the product. I like the little cord attached to it. It means that you don't loose it easily. You can hang it anywhere using this little cord. Quality seems to be right in order. I tried it and it worked perfectly. Feels I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by66darja on 01/06/2014

It works ! none. What else can you expect prom this small and simple converter. It can only work or id does't! there is no third option. Working converter for very reasonable price. .

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: