DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB to Micro USB Adapter/Converter Keychain - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful perfect Boa Doesn't work great tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySvekiBGD on 06/21/2017

Impression:perfect,Useful;

Pros: nice finish, solves problem of having 2 cables, does not heat up when used for charging Cons: none

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byenculator on 04/01/2017

Impression:Useful;

I bought this to convert my GPS Tomtom charger to a micro USB phone charger. It work very well. You can lock it into your car keychain it's perfect.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysheepish on 12/10/2016

Impression:Baa!;

The cord is elastic. Combined with sku.419922 (and cow hitched to the appropriate socket) gives a good combination of connectors to allow devices to be attached to other devices, and at a price that won't break the bank.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArnoudvR on 08/28/2015

This converter fits perfectly and tight, so it won't detach easy. The strap is also very usefull if you want to use mini usb so you don't lose the converter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySergey174 on 08/27/2015

Impression:идеальный;

Просто положил его в свою сумку. Он занимает очень мало места, но может выручить в случае необходимости что-то скопировать или зарядить аппарат, когда под рукой нет штатного кабеля.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byylavi on 06/04/2015

Bought three of these (actually item 41527 so may not be the same thing or from the same manufacturer) a while ago; have used them a lot although it took me a while to realise that one didn't work... not sure if it worked and broke or never worked. The point is that I find them really useful and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by1099993 on 05/22/2015

Impression:Doesn't work;

Connector is too loose, does not fit properly. Does not make good connection. With wriggling, can sometimes get a connection for just a moment. Unusable.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byVadimDX on 05/14/2015

Impression:perfect,Useful,Boa;

Excellent value, very compact, convenient to use as an adapter in the car and at home. I recommend to buy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykv888 on 04/03/2015

Impression:perfect;

Отличный конвертер. Быстрая доставка. Спасибо!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshindenfudo on 03/20/2015

If you need to adapt from miniUSB to microUSB, this is the gadget you need. It fits correctly, well manufactured. I use it to reuse a former miniUSB phone charger with modern microUSB based phones.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere