Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRrrNee on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Mini USB to Micro USB Adapter is a handy adapter. You can connect your smart phone of other device with a micro HDMI connection to an already in use AC-adapter with a mini USB connection. The price of this adapter is good. Build quality is also good. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperboppe on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact, well fitting adapter. Provides data-transfer, as well as charging (of an Samsung SIII), both with an AC adapter, as with a USB cable. Elastic strap is usefull to attach it to a mini-USB cable, to make that multifunctional. But it can be removed as well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemdolla on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Convenient and small; can be carried on a key-chain (which I do). Come in handy from time to time when I don't have the right USB cable to connect to my phone/device. Cons:The Casing and Strap might be awkward when you it into the device (i.e. phone), depending on the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp0ck0 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and very handy for me. I have MP4 player with "mini-usb to usb" cable and this adapter is just what I needed for my Samsung Galaxy S2. now I use only one usb cable for both of them. Works great not only for charging, but also for data transfer. Quality o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykilla12222 on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works! Great price for a nifty little accessory. Quality seems good so far with snug connections and zero dropouts. Data and power works great with my Xperia Arc and also on the Galaxy S2. Should work on most if not all Android devices out there. Cons:The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ fits tight, does not fall out on both sides + nice quality, it does not fall apart after a considerable amount of usage + the strap is very cool, you can tie to any other gadget and you will never lose it. The rubber tube on the strap is very useful too. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytol on 02/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really useful to reuse old miniusb chargers with new microusb devices. Cons:Probably none. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I’ve bought 2 of them to use them with my old USB chargers with miniusb connectors. Now I use a phone with a miniusb connector and in order not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymfvloon on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No longer carrying all those different USB wires because of mini and micro fittings. Great price. Good quality. Has a better fit than many cables that are a lot more expensive. Nice small can be carried in your wallet. Cons:None found yet, it worked out of the box. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKreidler on 10/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A simple but effective tool to convert my many mini-usb chargers into micro-usb chargers ! Micro usb seems to be the new standard on many electronic items, and this is the perfect tool to keep using my "old" chargers. Just click it on and you're done. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeS3InY on 10/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and very good build quality. Had no problems with its physical properties. Supports data and power transfer. The elastic band proves useful in most situations. Cons:The plastic casing is a bit wide and I've had small problems with its insertion into some phones. A... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections