Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciroregis on 07/03/2011

- It works perfectly - It has a power switch - The switch an the LED are very tighty and well done - The fuse can protect your device from a overcharge - You can use in 100-240V - You can adapt many kinds of plugs with this adapter - Its back isn't very well done. It should fit better and be screwed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealq on 11/17/2010

Works! Cheap! Sturdy Fits the US socket well Fits EU plugs well, both slim, ungrounded CEE 7/16 and fat, grounded CEE 7/7 If you use a fat plug once, slim plugs won't fit so nicely anymore, they will wobble and fall out It's called a "fused adapter", yet there is no fuse inside The adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaojijirou on 01/25/2009

Nice price! I had a Chinese plug laptop so I had to convert that to American plug. Works almost for everything I think. A little bit hard to stick to some of the plugs...makes a big noice like if it was burning but didn't bother... There should be hole on the metal part, that's why it deson't stick very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeardington on 07/02/2008

Super cheap. So, so cheap. Has an on/off switch... so you have the option of not pulling it out of the wall when not in use. I guess. Many holes. I like holes. Made of hard plastic, a new-age material. Says something on the front. Useful if you are a man of the world. The holes can be confusing. That'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections