Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciroregis on 07/03/2011

- It works perfectly - It has a power switch - The switch an the LED are very tighty and well done - The fuse can protect your device from a overcharge - You can use in 100-240V - You can adapt many kinds of plugs with this adapter - Its back isn't very well done. It should fit better and be screwed with a real screw. - Plug only in US pattern. No more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealq on 11/17/2010

Works! Cheap! Sturdy Fits the US socket well Fits EU plugs well, both slim, ungrounded CEE 7/16 and fat, grounded CEE 7/7 If you use a fat plug once, slim plugs won't fit so nicely anymore, they will wobble and fall out It's called a "fused adapter", yet there is no fuse inside The adapter bottom reads 10A 250V, yet the wires inside are rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaojijirou on 01/25/2009

Nice price! I had a Chinese plug laptop so I had to convert that to American plug. Works almost for everything I think. A little bit hard to stick to some of the plugs...makes a big noice like if it was burning but didn't bother... There should be hole on the metal part, that's why it deson't stick very well. None, useful for me! Useful to have a on/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeardington on 07/02/2008

Super cheap. So, so cheap. Has an on/off switch... so you have the option of not pulling it out of the wall when not in use. I guess. Many holes. I like holes. Made of hard plastic, a new-age material. Says something on the front. Useful if you are a man of the world. The holes can be confusing. That's hard to admit as a man, but there are just a lot ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections