Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgzgz on 07/26/2014

Recibido en un plazo lógico y con la calidad esperada. En ningún sitio encontré algo parecido al mismo precio y además me lo han traído a casa. Además comprar en Dx cada día me resulta más cómodo y con un stock muy variado. Muy buena compra. Un saludo y muchas gracias por todo. Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0
  • posted byForealshosho on 07/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: It works well when used with the products its intended for (electronics). Cons: the alignment of the two metal pieces is not perfect, needs to be moved slightly to slide more easily into the wall OtherThoughts: for the price, its good enough, nothing much to say other than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjjg1 on 05/27/2014

-Cheap, like, really cheap, in comparison to anything you can find a store here in Europe -Simple design* (Nothing can go wrong) -Sturdy. I accidentally kept one in my backpack for 2 weeks, still okay, no bending or anything at all -Can't really think of any, the socket was a bit of a tight fit, but that just means it won't fall out any time soon -I'... Read more

"Exploded" View (Sturdy but simple desig
    1 0
  • posted bynachete69 on 05/08/2014

Perfectly matches the EU plug and the US plug. Plastic is quite strong and after one month of use it doesn't have signs of weakness. Works fine in all wall plugs I have tried. One unit with one US plug a little bended, but works fine with a little strength. It has not earth connector. Does what you expected, it is a very simple gadget, but even that,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeboer41 on 04/26/2014

Travelling to the USA from Europe requires a plug to addapt my electric devices to the different electric wall contacts. This plug works properly. The only con I can imagine is not in the plug itself but in the american plugsystem. A typical camera battery charger will sometimes fall from the wallplug when the clamping force on the flat pins is too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/11/2014

Cheap and easy in use. Its fits all my tested EU products. Due to late shipment it arrived to late to test it in an US socket. It feels solid and even heavy adapters wont fall out of the converter. None so far. The built quality looks quite good. So i don't think it will get hot or burn (note: have't tested it yet!) Good to have as a spare part. When ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsrs10 on 03/12/2014

well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and exactly what u was looking for. I think it has a very acceptable quality so even if it seems to be not the cheapest for me works great !!!!! well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterGee on 03/10/2014

Cheap simple adapter to use your european plugs in the US. Very compact, bring a few for your electronic devices. Round european plugs have a small variance in diameter of the plugs. Big plugs (often with ground included) are sometimes slightly thicker than is possible with this adapter. Laptop plug did not fit right away. Easy to change with a drill ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskashif on 03/09/2014

Low price and works great. I have used it for over 6 months. The product works great. After using for six I tried to change the power socket but the leg bent while taking it out. When I tried to make it straight then one of leg broke. I would still say that the product is worth it's price. I would still recommend the product but use it with care. Cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnppa on 03/04/2014

Small and cheap, I rather have one or two of these with me than those bulky everything-to-everything adapters. Inserting the euro plug is sometimes a bit tricky, the mechanical design could be improved. Still does the job, however. Here I will just point out that it doesn't take nearly 500 words to express everything there is to it for a gadget this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections