Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjjg1 on 05/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap, like, really cheap, in comparison to anything you can find a store here in Europe -Simple design* (Nothing can go wrong) -Sturdy. I accidentally kept one in my backpack for 2 weeks, still okay, no bending or anything at all Cons:-Can't really think of... Read more

"Exploded" View (Sturdy but simple desig
    0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and easy in use. Its fits all my tested EU products. Due to late shipment it arrived to late to test it in an US socket. It feels solid and even heavy adapters wont fall out of the converter. Cons:None so far. The built quality looks quite good. So i don't think it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloNunes on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is so simple that it can not cause problems, . I have several at home because it can be combined with flat to round adaptor, adapting the old plugs to the ridiculous new Brazilian made. É tão simples que não pode causar problemas,. Tenho vá... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAudianer on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Es una clavija muy buena, he viajado recientemente a Estados unidos y he podido utilizar mis aparatos electrónicos perfectamente. Cargador de Móvil, cargador de cámara de fotos, secador de pelo, plancha pelo... El coste!!! Salen por 0,7€, me com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, but well made; solid build smoothly slide into round plug with out any trouble Flat plug also slide smoothly into wall sockets no connectivity problems at all Cons:none, it is just awesome! OtherThoughts:sometimes you may find an item you want on DX that has the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymitkotraj on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The adventages of this products are that you can use european electronic stuff you bought from Europe in the US. I bought it because i had a lot of stuff that i bought from Europe and i needed to use them when i got back to USA. Its very useful if you travel a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoskovtsev on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:(1) This converter is very cheap. Similar device in my neighborhood is ten dollars, (2) This is extremely simple, light and tiny, good for travelers Cons:Max current is only 6A. I doubt you can use that convertor for such power-consuming devices as a hairdryer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGapsoN on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small, so you can easily put in your bag Can be used with small europe power cable and bigger (like notebook power suply). Cons:For use with bigger europe power connector you need to remove the screw and top plastic cover. Don't worry, it's safe to use it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuanplav on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The quality is great. - I has no problems when is connected. I can even play with my phone. (Some converters make your phone go crazy while charging). - Very fast charge compared to USB charge. Cons:A little big for my convenience, but It's still portable. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartuitempel on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This converter is very small so it fits easily in your suitcases. Also it is very cheap so if you lose one, just order a new one. We travel the States a lot and these things always work and are always easy to use. Cons:There are no cons. OtherThoughts:Just be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections