DX » Community » Reviews » MaxiScan MS509 2.8" LCD OBD2/EOBD Car Diagnostic Auto Code Scanner
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjigo on 06/25/2014

I bought it for my toyotas and honda. Work pretty stong with the cars. To check all sensors and electronic stuff is quite easy. It got nice case. It's cheap. I have it more then a year and it still work good. Quality is kinda poor but not terrible. Display can be a bit bigger. It was usefull for me. ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybill55 on 05/01/2014

Does what is says on the tin plugged it in my car instant response gave me every thing i needed .Easy to use just follow the instructions. I found codes easy and it turn of my engine light. I have tried other scanners before they were not as good.It is a money saver you do not have to spend on garage ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysoftelli on 04/03/2014

Read ODBII codes Store codes in memory for posterior analisys Have a USB cable for printer via PC Working in most cars and manufacturer in Brazil Have a smart bag for the device and accessories Show data alive with graphs! Similar to others tools in the market Very cheap - cost-benefit It`s possible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaximon14 on 03/30/2014

is a highly versatile scanner, I have tested in two cars and none have had problems, only needs to turn on the car and the scanner does all the work. i cleaned all error codes in my two cars normal and pending codes. live data its really hepfull to check the state of some components. in my country the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmurfee999 on 01/20/2014

cheap cheap cheap, will easily pay for it's self. it was nice that it is able to check transmission codes as well as engine codes. mine looked like it was used the screen looked scuffed up. not a big deal as it going in my tool box anyways. would be nice if it was able to scan a few more parameters, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytofaa on 01/15/2014

easy to use simple support many cars for itis price i think itis very good and enough for personal using and even for workshops finishing not as good as required it comes without batteries the manual is poor doesn't have tests the quality of the housing seems poor but it works overall good for price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbullet on 01/10/2014

works just fine on my peugeot 307 -04, very usefull to be able to turn off that check engine light. And read all those faulty codes thats bugging me. Easy to use, i did not even read the manual when i tried it for the first time. Not much. Perhaps its a bit big. The feel of the buttons isnt the best,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydudusgg on 12/06/2013

Very good for my workshop, my job, my future, too fast, convenient, secure. Despite the delay in the post, arrived okay. I need others like this. Very good for my workshop, my job, my future, too fast, convenient, secure. Despite the delay in the post, arrived okay. I need others like this. No have Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLenzer on 11/30/2013

Original product like from the US, very solid built and professional feel, works well and easy to understand. Actually not many cons, does not work with a volvo I experienced, but maybe there is a way around that. Could not sadly get the O2 readings, but must continue to try. A must have for every DIY ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 11/25/2013

It shows OBD2 data from my car (Opel Zafira 2008). Now I do not have any Engine check problems so I do not know about error codes but I am sure it will be or because it successfully connected to OBD bus. There is no driver for Windows 8. I do not need 'print function' but no connection to PC means that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections