DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Electronic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Muito bom. Very easy to use Simple device Good for getting rid of unwanted hair
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 12/13/2014

This nose hair trimmer is made of cheap materials, but it works well for nose hairs. I'm not so sure about trimming eyebrows with this device though. It does what it needs to do. With just one standard AA battery, the device works well and it does not hurt. With the quality of the materials, I am not ... Read more

Impression:Simple device;

0 0 0

• posted byteddykaniner on 12/12/2014

Pros. It's light, and small, which means it's easy to take with you. It's almost silent. It cuts the hairs well. Cons. It didn't come with a battery, which means that I had to get one myself. The plastic also feels a bit unstable. I am satisfied with it and if I wanted to buy one in a local shop, I'd ... Read more

Impression:Very easy to use,Good for getting rid of unwanted hair;

0 0 0

• posted byalexwog on 12/11/2014

I am grateful to my new product. Besides being very cheap, it is very helpful to me. Its material is not the best (is made of plastic), but it works for me. Read more

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

• posted byridggi on 12/01/2014

Pros: el precio es inmejorable y cumple con su función. Pesa poco y es de manejo cómodo. Cons: hay que dar muchas pasadas para que corte bien todos los pelos. Probablemente haya otro producto que lo haga más rápido. Read more

Impression:Satisfactoria;

0 0 0

• posted byDidoDK1500 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Good price, it looks good. Cons: i had problem with the battery. this thing really works and i liked it! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalanfelzito on 11/24/2014

Chegou tudo certo. Ótimo site para compra. O produto chegou intacto com tudo o que promete. Ótimo funcionamento e venho na data correta do site. Sem taxa alfandegaria. Read more

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

• posted byaheadd on 02/01/2014

easy to use practical easy to store good handling good sharp blade, so far. It is all made in plastic. The paint seems to fade away fast with current use. Quality of materilals should be improved. Quality of materilals should be improved. I think that would make the product more reliable, maybe at a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywouter84 on 01/24/2014

Doesn't hurt, you don't feel anything. I was expecting allot of pinched nose-hairs but this works very good, it really surprised me. The price is overwhelming cheap, in my region (Western Europe) these things cost 40euro (55USD). Very cheaply made, thin plastic, engine makes high-pitch-noise. Doesn't ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyotamso on 12/02/2013

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do and that is to make me look even better then I do already.... The battery lasts long enough .... it is easy to use right out of the box. It does not hurt to use... no pulling of the hairs.... does not make a lot of noise... no cons.... this is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byole1965 on 10/28/2013

Came to me Very Fast . The Price is nice but i have seen this in my country for less . but this one work very very good . it is very quite painless and do what is should do trim trim trim ! for this price you expect battrys , the packege look old and weary As it is really cheap... but you can find even ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections