DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Electronic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Good product buen precio Ruim
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykerlhoado on 08/26/2015

Pros: Cheap and do whats suposed to do Cons: bad quality and not durable. Other Thoughts: none

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byGeertskip on 08/05/2015

Works great and is very cheap. Had bought one in a shop nearby for more than 3 times the price of this one. And this one looks better and works better. Great!

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9410549 on 07/22/2015

Nice little shaver for grooming and travelling.easy to use and to clean . i would recommend it to anyone who wants a portable ear and nose trimmer for very little cost

Impression:good,Useful,buen precio;

0 0 0

• posted bysreetk on 07/13/2015

Worked for some time. Then stopped. Disassembled it, and found that, the blade assembly had jammed due to the usage. Careful cleaning helped and it started working again.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymarselski on 07/02/2015

Pros: Cheap. Cons: Everything. It doesn't cut hair at all. I can use my bare hands to do a better job.

Impression:lame;

0 0 0

• posted bytvpr1986 on 06/30/2015

PROS: 1.MOBILITY. 2.COMPACTNESS. 3.SHARP. CONS: BATTERY NOT CHARGEABLE IN DEVICE. YOU HAVE TO REMOVE AND CHARGE. ALSO BATTERY NOT PROVIDED WITH DEVICE.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDiver43 on 06/28/2015

Hi. I am very glad to have and use this product. Recommend to buy.

0 0 0

• posted byromkri on 06/24/2015

Recommend to all males who want look good.

0 0 0

• posted byFazerkoller on 06/19/2015

quando o restirei dos correios e cheguei em minha casa fui abrir para verificar o produto e constatei que o lacra estava quebrado assim ele fica abrindo toda hora não da para ligar ele sem que ele pule a ponta, muito insatisfeito

Impression:Ruim;

0 0 0

• posted bycarrico on 06/18/2015

Excelente produto e entrega

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere