DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Electronic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalanfelzito on 11/24/2014

Chegou tudo certo. Ótimo site para compra. O produto chegou intacto com tudo o que promete. Ótimo funcionamento e venho na data correta do site. Sem taxa alfandegaria. Read more

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

• posted byaheadd on 02/01/2014

easy to use practical easy to store good handling good sharp blade, so far. It is all made in plastic. The paint seems to fade away fast with current use. Quality of materilals should be improved. Quality of materilals should be improved. I think that would make the product more reliable, maybe at a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywouter84 on 01/24/2014

Doesn't hurt, you don't feel anything. I was expecting allot of pinched nose-hairs but this works very good, it really surprised me. The price is overwhelming cheap, in my region (Western Europe) these things cost 40euro (55USD). Very cheaply made, thin plastic, engine makes high-pitch-noise. Doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyotamso on 12/02/2013

This product does exactly what it is supposed to do and that is to make me look even better then I do already.... The battery lasts long enough .... it is easy to use right out of the box. It does not hurt to use... no pulling of the hairs.... does not make a lot of noise... no cons.... this is a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byole1965 on 10/28/2013

Came to me Very Fast . The Price is nice but i have seen this in my country for less . but this one work very very good . it is very quite painless and do what is should do trim trim trim ! for this price you expect battrys , the packege look old and weary As it is really cheap... but you can find even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluluichigo on 01/05/2013

o produto cumpre o que promete e ate agora não tive nenhum problema ... corto os pelos nasais e auriculares com ele e até então achei muito eficiente para cortar os pelos nasais eu percebo um mal cheiro de queimado ... não sei se é só o meu aparelho que tem isso... para ... Read more

0 0 8

• posted bymadhatter69 on 07/02/2012

Came to me Very Fast . The Price is nice but i have seen this in my country for less . but this one work very very good . it is very quite painless and do what is should do trim trim trim ! :) for this price you expect battrys , the packege look old and weary if you buy this a s a gift know it packge ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykarlos1962 on 07/13/2010

Its is cheap It works (read below) It uses only 1 battery (AA) Its is CHEAP... I mean, it is fragile and didnt work out of the box. I had to open it carefuly (with a knife) and took care to not broke it in parts. The problem is the positive contact for the battery. You dont need to open.. just glue a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvipsd1 on 07/09/2010

As another review said, it works. Right from the package, just put an AA and go get your nose hair trimmed Power is enough, even with a poor charge battery it worked fine very, very bad finished Everything about it screams "cheap". Must be keep hiden! Its not something that you will leave on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpaceFrog on 06/20/2010

Does work. Actually cuts nose hair without any pain or discomfort. Uses widely available AA battery. A small brush is included - nice touch. Very filmsy. Build quality is very cheap. I don't think it breaks soon (especially because you don't use it too often) but it looks and feels very cheap. Looks ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections