Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by QuackingPlums on 01/08/2013

Pros: I bought one of these a while back for my Smart, which has very little storage space around its tiny dashboard. It just sits on the centre console and stays there under its own weight. The super-soft silicone material grips solidly to the plastic dash and keeps phones, glasses, coins etc very secure, even when going around tight corners.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by steevka on 09/24/2012

Pros: Easy to attach and easy to detached, easy to deal with. Worth what it costs. My 7'' galaxy tab is attached to it and doesn't slip even at fast slowing down even if attached at some angle. Other things also are easy to be held. Nice looking at black surfaces. Can be used as stress reliever in traffic jams. No smell as it was promised. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted by catastrophegirl on 06/23/2010

Pros: sticks well, works from either direction. i was worried about the weight of the item i am using it for [sku 14772 solar panel charger] but it holds even with my crazy driving. there's room for the charger and the phone Cons: i didn't like the logo on mine but i turned that side face down and the other side is all black OtherThoughts: i wa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections