DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*LR44)
  • 5 star 37 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thermometer/hygrometer has a large, easy to read display. I bought this primarily for the hygrometer and it's proven to be sensitive and accurate, both indoors and out. Cons:It could have more accuracy in the temperature, it just shows numbers as integers and this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKariunas on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Digital LCD Display for easy reading by the appropriate size of the letters 2. Very well done 3. Simultaneous digital display of Temperature and Humidity 4. Very sensitive and accurate.5. Low cost, small (5.7cmx3.2cmx1.1cm) and light (24g). Cons:No cons. or repair to... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhunmod on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap and good product, not a core product, but the price / value ratio is a good buy. does not require any installation, just make it to where it is needed. Cons:Moisture above 80% humidity and leaks can not stand. OtherThoughts:I bought it since it has not changed my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeomaxis on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good thermometer and humidity gauge in the environment. works perfectly and allows you to get an idea of ??the temperature in the room where you place it. the numbers are large and easy to read. Its compact size allows for locate easily on any cabinet or... Read more

0 1
  • posted byterraqueo on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, easy to install, reasonable fast to measure, good autonomy and good quality. I have 4, all of them working perfect well in indoor environments. Cons:Possible the design, which is a bit ugly, no other colors to choose, a bit unstable on a table (ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkaeon on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is good, and it does what it says. Simple manual and shipped with battery with it. Just put in the battery and everything is working. Cons:I had to put everything together, and fix the battery placment, because the battery didn't fit at the first time. After a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylokkovieira on 08/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and objective. It give's you the percentual humidity on the air and the temperature in Celsius degrees. Cons:I dont really like that it uses LR44 batteries. I would very much rather it used CR2016 or CR2025 OtherThoughts:I own plenty of those and about 1 of them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good hygrometer and thin enough to be put on a humidor. I got many of them as I have more than one humidor and I compared the return values with my previous solutions it is accurate enough. Display is big and convenient so the value is easy to read. I bou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkWalkerRzn on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Big numbers Easy to use Bright screen High accuracy Cons:The only ways to place it is vertically or horizontally: there is no angle back support. It can be fixed with some small object, but out-of-the-box solution would be nice. OtherThoughts:This is exa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrahulpopuri on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, easy to read display. For the price, its quite a good deal. Haven't had it long enough to know about the battery usage, but I imagine it shouldn't be too bad Cons:Battery cover was hard to open. Took me about 20 minutes to finally force it open with a coin. Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections