DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

This thermometer/hygrometer has a large, easy to read display. I bought this primarily for the hygrometer and it's proven to be sensitive and accurate, both indoors and out. It could have more accuracy in the temperature, it just shows numbers as integers and this may be a problem for the ones that need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 03/12/2014

Works very well, easy to use and insert the battery. have owned it for almost a year now and haven’t needed to change the battery yet. Isn’t very accurate. I use this to monitor my camera equipment kept in a humidity controlled environment. Using a friend’s $50 hygrometer; the accuracy of this one was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytvsm22 on 02/17/2014

small everything you need is always on screen flat surface on any side makes it easy to attach it to anywhere you want sometimes it's hard to read what's on the display, but that's normal for displays like this it only shows the temperature and humidity level withing 1.5 meter atound it, because there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKariunas on 01/16/2014

1. Digital LCD Display for easy reading by the appropriate size of the letters 2. Very well done 3. Simultaneous digital display of Temperature and Humidity 4. Very sensitive and accurate.5. Low cost, small (5.7cmx3.2cmx1.1cm) and light (24g). No cons. or repair to be done. Came in bubble wrap - just ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byglaubermf on 01/03/2014

This small thermometer with humidity gauge is pretty accurate as well as being discreet and well built. It's been a long time since I have and the battery still alive. I have one for each room of my house and probably would have had others where to put them. :) I can not think of any downside in this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOMEGAred on 12/19/2013

Cheap and easy to use. Does not require installation or configuration. Barato e fácil de usar. Não requer instalação ou configuração. A little bit slow to update the screen. Um pouco lento para atualizar a tela. A very simple device and fulfills its promises. Fast shipping.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhunmod on 12/02/2013

cheap and good product, not a core product, but the price / value ratio is a good buy. does not require any installation, just make it to where it is needed. Moisture above 80% humidity and leaks can not stand. I bought it since it has not changed my battery, but should slowly. we use a lot, and often ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymac178 on 11/22/2013

it is simple to use it is quite precise, compared with other instruments that are in my possession, from cheap themrmometer to expensive weather station. it is small, that is quite convenient, although it has big numbers for easy readings I t provides also humidity, a useful value not often found in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeomaxis on 11/17/2013

Very good thermometer and humidity gauge in the environment. works perfectly and allows you to get an idea of ??the temperature in the room where you place it. the numbers are large and easy to read. Its compact size allows for locate easily on any cabinet or shelf and even could hang on a wall. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byterraqueo on 10/14/2013

Easy to use, easy to install, reasonable fast to measure, good autonomy and good quality. I have 4, all of them working perfect well in indoor environments. Possible the design, which is a bit ugly, no other colors to choose, a bit unstable on a table (easy to fall). But the main difference from the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections