DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect bad muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydadonoso on 07/17/2015

Pros: Se conecta la batería y funciona perfectamente. Cons: Ninguno. Lo ocupo para monitorear ambientes y funciona.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byABPower on 06/11/2015

Lightweight and accurate thermometer and hygrometer. Simple and neat display. Excellent choice.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byexe40 on 06/05/2015

Заказал на дачу ради развлечения. В процессе тестов выяснилось что термометр обманывает на 3-4 градуса вверх при комнатных температурах! При отрицательных не проверял, но уверен, что тоже будет врать. Влажность проверить не чем, так что за эти данные пока не ручаюсь. Не рекомендую к покупке!!!

Impression:bad,плохо,lie;

0 0 0

• posted byvassacool on 05/15/2015

Thanks DX for the gift!!! But this thing is not working !!! I tried to change the battery. No reaction!!!

Impression:Disappointment;

0 1 0

• posted bynelborge on 04/15/2015

Very good so much easy play,Very good so much easy play,Very good so much easy play,Very good so much easy play,Very good so much easy play

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydboyd on 04/13/2015

Great little thermometer. Very small, have had one for over two years and never had to replace the battery. I have a few spread out over the house to watch the humidity levels and temperate. The unit is very well built, have a nice large display, and is very compact. I have no reason to doubt the... Read more

Impression:well built,nice,Accurate;

0 0 1

• posted byLittleBitMore on 03/21/2015

Had over one year. The device delivered does not match the picture advertised - the edge of case slightly overlaps the LCD display on the front, making the large digits appear too close to the surround on the edges, so display is hard to read. Temperature and humidity is fairly close to accurate,... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9167273 on 03/11/2015

super

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byJuew on 02/26/2015

Ive been using plenty of these over the last year in both wet and dry areas and in can without trouble handle more mouisture than it looks like in first view and i am very impressed. Pros: The price compared to quality Cons: Dont use the batteries that comes with it, they are unstable.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Esse aparelho é dois em um, mede temperatura e também umidade, ideal para pesquisadores e amadores, seu valor é bem preciso, a sua bateria tem uma boa duração.

Impression:good,Perfecto;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere