DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Perfecto High Quality meter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysyncz on 01/29/2015

Pros: Very nice price ; decent readings - both humidity and temperature ; good quality material ; nice readable screen size ; overall a very good hygrometer/thermometer Cons: well, its not really a bad con cause its difficult to be 100% accurate on humidity. My was off 5% UP. Anyways its pretty u... Read more

Review meter

Impression:good,meter;

0 0 0

• posted byGrazhy on 01/27/2015

This product is good look nice, it is interesting

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bysven694 on 01/26/2015

I bought this together with a bottle cap humidifier to see the result. My house is very dry in winter and the humidity varies between 22-40%

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoeq on 01/22/2015

It's good to check the temperature and humidity of the ambient. No complaints.

0 0 0

• posted byDanielCnossen on 01/02/2015

Pro's: - easy to use - simple - good tool for this price Cons: - not found any yet. Small hygrometer, perfect for in your humidor. Fits perfect and works fast.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byaxoalex on 11/26/2014

I use it in my cigars humidor, it's perfect. It display perfecty both temperature and humidity,it has a good precision aspecially for monitoring cigar humidity.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byklenoh on 11/23/2014

Was good experience. Good service and quick responses to comments and requests. Will buy again to my parents as x-mas gift.

0 0 0

• posted bydgerecht99 on 11/18/2014

This item is very accurate and has enabled our office to stay both hydrated and cosy throughout the summer months. Easy to use and with a very clear interface this thermometer and hygrometer is now an essential part of my office layout. Cons: the backing of the item is a bit loose and could be... Read more

Impression:High Quality, Excellent Price;

0 0 0

• posted bycihan42 on 06/09/2014

This thermometer/hygrometer has a large, easy to read display. I bought this primarily for the hygrometer and it's proven to be sensitive and accurate, both indoors and out. It could have more accuracy in the temperature, it just shows numbers as integers and this may be a problem for the ones on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byincognito6174 on 03/12/2014

Works very well, easy to use and insert the battery. have owned it for almost a year now and haven’t needed to change the battery yet. Isn’t very accurate. I use this to monitor my camera equipment kept in a humidity controlled environment. Using a friend’s $50 hygrometer; the accuracy of this by... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections