DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect muito bom Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Esse aparelho é dois em um, mede temperatura e também umidade, ideal para pesquisadores e amadores, seu valor é bem preciso, a sua bateria tem uma boa duração.

Impression:good,Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 01/29/2015

Pros: Very nice price ; decent readings - both humidity and temperature ; good quality material ; nice readable screen size ; overall a very good hygrometer/thermometer Cons: well, its not really a bad con cause its difficult to be 100% accurate on humidity. My was off 5% UP. Anyways its pretty u... Read more

Review meter

Impression:good,meter;

0 0 0

• posted byGrazhy on 01/27/2015

This product is good look nice, it is interesting

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bysven694 on 01/26/2015

I bought this together with a bottle cap humidifier to see the result. My house is very dry in winter and the humidity varies between 22-40%

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoeq on 01/22/2015

It's good to check the temperature and humidity of the ambient. No complaints.

0 0 0

• posted byDanielCnossen on 01/02/2015

Pro's: - easy to use - simple - good tool for this price Cons: - not found any yet. Small hygrometer, perfect for in your humidor. Fits perfect and works fast.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byaxoalex on 11/26/2014

I use it in my cigars humidor, it's perfect. It display perfecty both temperature and humidity,it has a good precision aspecially for monitoring cigar humidity.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byklenoh on 11/23/2014

Was good experience. Good service and quick responses to comments and requests. Will buy again to my parents as x-mas gift.

0 0 0

• posted bydgerecht99 on 11/18/2014

This item is very accurate and has enabled our office to stay both hydrated and cosy throughout the summer months. Easy to use and with a very clear interface this thermometer and hygrometer is now an essential part of my office layout. Cons: the backing of the item is a bit loose and could be... Read more

Impression:High Quality, Excellent Price;

0 0 0

• posted bycurrux on 10/28/2014

Pros: - Size - Accuracy --> same readings compared to other devices - Price - No wires - Visibility - Can be easily attached in your car or bike ;) Cons: None found

Impression:Nice device and accurate! :);

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections