DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B Cree XPG-WCR5 320-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (1*18650/2*16340)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 01/19/2013

Like all Ultrafire flashlights, this one is very good quality. The construction is very solid and the grip textures on the body make it very nice and comfortable to hold in your hand. It works well with CR123A, RCR123A (16340) or 18650, so this gives you a wide range of options when it comes to batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaaks on 07/04/2012

Very bright light and does not heat up too much after long time on. Good clicky switch that works well. The finishing of the aluminum casing could have been a bit neater. On the one flashlight I received there is a lip where one needs to insert the battery. I filed it off with a needle file and it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by300ZXTT on 02/26/2011

Cheap. I like the satin finish these hosts have been coming in lately. good size. beam seems to have a little better transition from hot-spot to flood area than my R2. Doesn't get hot at all on my Trustfire 18650 and runs for hours. Same cons as any 501b host. Not top notch quality, but good enough for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandersonee on 10/21/2010

Very bright. Noticeably brighter than XRE Q5 in similar setup/drive current. I have been running mine for awhile now without any of the problems other members have posted. It does get warm. I would be worried to run this for extended periods of time (>30min). The heat transfer from the dropin to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrawspring1 on 04/08/2010

Good threads on the body, nice design, good finish and easy turning threaded parts. P60 sized pill makes it easy to upgrade. Light worked only intermittently for a few minutes then died completely. The problem is the LED was only held onto the heatsink/board with a sticky piece of paper laying over top ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBnow0707 on 04/03/2010

I bought one of these to compare it to SKU 16240. This light was about the same brightness but put out alot more light. The beam was just as bright at distance but had alot larger area lit up. After just a few mins running off a protected trustfire 18650 battery the light died. I thought it was just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections