DX » Community » Reviews » HUGSBY P31 HA-III 160-Lumen 3-Mode LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good powerful little light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: Bright, compact, easy to carry in a pocket or on a belt Cons: not found \ Bottom line: good to take with you on a fishing or hunting. This product will sooner or later come in handy in any home.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bysismis on 08/09/2014

Very well built and no issues with trigger as some other lights have. I like second mode as powerful beam can sometimes be too strong and blinds you. Batteries last longer than expected. Very satisfied and can recommend this without reservations

Impression:powerful little light;

0 0 0

• posted byrraymundo7 on 11/08/2013

- Outstanding quality, fit and finish. - Great performance on Eneloops. - Good tactile feel on the switch. - Knurling is smooth, but give good feel. - Tailstands well. - Sturdy clip, can be faced forward or reverse by interchanging head and tail cap. - Outdated emitter. - Ringy beam, in spite of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanaman2009 on 10/17/2013

Nice design. Tail button feels quite solid. Built quality is superb for the price. quality matte finish , solid build. The front glass and the reflector seems to be made of quality materials. Threads are smooth and lubricated. Near the tail button are located two lanyard holes so you can loop a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldhurst on 04/01/2013

Best finish out of all my lights, threads are clean, very bright, run time approximately 1 hour, Glass lens! The build off this like equal that a 50 to 70 dollar lamps! I have had it one year now and use it about four PR week and it still looks new! Diamond cut knurling is very deep and sharp. If... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemtgene on 09/13/2012

A BRIGHT compact light requiring only one AA battery. Low is not much dimmer than high. Strobe works, but for what purpose I'm not sure. Small enough for everyday/everywhere carry. People laugh at me for carrying a light on day shift, but i can't count the times they've asked to borrow it. None 6... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteven.bendal@gmail.com on 03/11/2012

This is a useful light. It is bright for the size, and it fits fine in a pocket or toolbox or indeed anywhere. It's one mode, on and off. It fits ordinary AA cells. I have used it with rechargeable cells, and it gives a good light for a long time. It tail-stands perfectly. The clip is strong, and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 10/19/2011

Sturdy construction. Very very nice pocket clip Good threads (came lubbed) Super performer on Alkalines or NiMH High-Low modes Tailcap has 06/2011 date (I asume it is production) XR-E Q3 is a bit old led emitter. Anyway, the performance with Alkaline and NiHM batteries is excellent. It comes with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneveric on 05/02/2011

- One of the greatest 1xAA flashlight. Amazing light output for ni-mh and alcaline batteries. Best choise if you don't want to use li-on batteries. - Built quality is superb for 14$. - Real waterproof. - Nice clip. - It's different from batch to batch (see other thoughts). - Overview says that no... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDarkblade48 on 01/29/2011

An excellent flashlight for this price. The build of this flashlight is very solid. Even on a single AA, the flashlight is bright. This flashlight also comes with a sturdy clip, which can be mounted in either direction, as the pill containing the LED and the tailcap can screw into either end of a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere