DX » Community » Reviews » HUGSBY P31 HA-III 160-Lumen 3-Mode LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibnstar on 12/08/2014

Pros: Bright, compact, easy to carry in a pocket or on a belt Cons: not found \ Bottom line: good to take with you on a fishing or hunting. This product will sooner or later come in handy in any home. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byrraymundo7 on 11/08/2013

- Outstanding quality, fit and finish. - Great performance on Eneloops. - Good tactile feel on the switch. - Knurling is smooth, but give good feel. - Tailstands well. - Sturdy clip, can be faced forward or reverse by interchanging head and tail cap. - Outdated emitter. - Ringy beam, in spite of orange ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypanaman2009 on 10/17/2013

Nice design. Tail button feels quite solid. Built quality is superb for the price. quality matte finish , solid build. The front glass and the reflector seems to be made of quality materials. Threads are smooth and lubricated. Near the tail button are located two lanyard holes so you can loop a wrist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldhurst on 04/01/2013

Best finish out of all my lights, threads are clean, very bright, run time approximately 1 hour, Glass lens! The build off this like equal that a 50 to 70 dollar lamps! I have had it one year now and use it about four PR week and it still looks new! Diamond cut knurling is very deep and sharp. Absolutely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlbertosoto on 10/19/2011

Sturdy construction. Very very nice pocket clip Good threads (came lubbed) Super performer on Alkalines or NiMH High-Low modes Tailcap has 06/2011 date (I asume it is production) XR-E Q3 is a bit old led emitter. Anyway, the performance with Alkaline and NiHM batteries is excellent. It comes with user ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneveric on 05/02/2011

- One of the greatest 1xAA flashlight. Amazing light output for ni-mh and alcaline batteries. Best choise if you don't want to use li-on batteries. - Built quality is superb for 14$. - Real waterproof. - Nice clip. - It's different from batch to batch (see other thoughts). - Overview says that P31 has ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byDarkblade48 on 01/29/2011

An excellent flashlight for this price. The build of this flashlight is very solid. Even on a single AA, the flashlight is bright. This flashlight also comes with a sturdy clip, which can be mounted in either direction, as the pill containing the LED and the tailcap can screw into either end of the tube ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfettler on 07/11/2010

Small light (not much more girth than an AA battery and only slightly longer) Beam is nicely focused. Good size 'hot spot' and pretty decent spill. Colour is slightly blue but nothing that will upset you. Good machining, O rings well lubed out of the box & lens is unmarked. Mine has a couple of scratches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmithx357 on 06/26/2010

Well built very bright little AA light. I bought this small sized light daily pocket carry and have not been disappointed. Nice knurling provides a sure grip, the clip keeps it from rolling on a flat surface and is not in the way. The finish is tough, after a month in my pocket with keys SAK and change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarlando on 06/14/2010

- superior build quality compared to other lights in this price range - anodization is excellent, its a matt finish - bright for AA light, i would estimate about 120 lumen - threads are clean and smooth and lubricated - clip seems to by durable enough - good reverse clicky switch - led not perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections