- Outstanding quality, fit and finish.
- Great performance on Eneloops.
- Good tactile feel on the switch.
- Knurling is smooth, but give good feel.
- Tailstands well.
- Sturdy clip, can be faced forward or reverse by interchanging head and tail cap. - Outdated emitter.
- Ringy beam, in spite of orange ... Read more
Nice design. Tail button feels quite solid. Built quality is superb for the price. quality matte finish , solid build. The front glass and the reflector seems to be made of quality materials. Threads are smooth and lubricated.
Near the tail button are located two lanyard holes so you can loop a wrist ... Read more
Best finish out of all my lights, threads are clean, very bright, run time approximately 1 hour, Glass lens!
The build off this like equal that a 50 to 70 dollar lamps! I have had it one year now and use it about four PR week and it still looks new! Diamond cut knurling is very deep and sharp. Absolutely ... Read more
Very very nice pocket clip
Good threads (came lubbed)
Super performer on Alkalines or NiMH
High-Low modes Tailcap has 06/2011 date (I asume it is production) XR-E Q3 is a bit old led emitter. Anyway, the performance with Alkaline and NiHM batteries is excellent.
It comes with user ... Read more
- One of the greatest 1xAA flashlight. Amazing light output for ni-mh and alcaline batteries. Best choise if you don't want to use li-on batteries. - Built quality is superb for 14$. - Real waterproof. - Nice clip. - It's different from batch to batch (see other thoughts). - Overview says that P31 has ... Read more
An excellent flashlight for this price. The build of this flashlight is very solid. Even on a single AA, the flashlight is bright. This flashlight also comes with a sturdy clip, which can be mounted in either direction, as the pill containing the LED and the tailcap can screw into either end of the tube ... Read more
Small light (not much more girth than an AA battery and only slightly longer)
Beam is nicely focused. Good size 'hot spot' and pretty decent spill. Colour is slightly blue but nothing that will upset you. Good machining, O rings well lubed out of the box & lens is unmarked. Mine has a couple of scratches ... Read more
Well built very bright little AA light. I bought this small sized light daily pocket carry and have not been disappointed.
Nice knurling provides a sure grip, the clip keeps it from rolling on a flat surface and is not in the way.
The finish is tough, after a month in my pocket with keys SAK and change ... Read more
- superior build quality compared to other lights in this price range
- anodization is excellent, its a matt finish
- bright for AA light, i would estimate about 120 lumen
- threads are clean and smooth and lubricated
- clip seems to by durable enough
- good reverse clicky switch - led not perfectly ... Read more
Its quite bright for this price you will be amazed.
For the price ill rate it a 4.
There are better flahslights which is far more better but then they als cost 5 times more. *The cree is not perfectly aligned.
*Its a metalpin instead of spring so it will scratch your batteries. Rechargables are little ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.