Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- superior build quality compared to other lights in this price range
- anodization is excellent, its a matt finish
- bright for AA light, i would estimate about 120 lumen
- threads are clean and smooth and lubricated
- clip seems to by durable enough
- good reverse clicky switch
- led not perfectly aligned, but thats no big deal
- the head is complicated to disassamble, so if you want to upgrade the LED, yust think of it. I only had a look on it and decided not to do it! Changing the Driver is no Problem!
- can't find any con on this light!
It feels good in your hand, because of the matt finish. I can't tell you if its HA-III or HA-II or something else, but it seems to be very durable. The clip is also very durable. The runtime is about 1 hour with a fresh eneloop. It also work with 14500, but the protected ones are to long. I could'nt determine any difference in brightness between eneloop vs. 14500.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.