DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Rechargeable Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypangit99 on 04/15/2014

Works as well as official Microsoft one. Battery life is good, can play for several hours without recharging. And when it runs out you can just plug it in and carry on playing. Quality is not bad for the price, and it fits the controller well. Cable is a bit short for charging at the same time as playing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngeloAvellar on 08/12/2013

Light weight, rechargeable, useful The packing arrived a little bit damaged, but that's no con at all. People her says that the cable is too short, but for me it wasn't short at all, it comes to one hand to another passing behind my neck. The only "con" that I found is that it is a little bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCashStranger on 08/09/2013

The build quality is excellent for this price. Cable with Red and green lights. So, you'll know when the battery is fully charged. Cheaper then original xbox charge&play kit. Fast charging time(avg. 1-2 hours). It doesn't last very long, lets say 3-4 hours of constant playing. There is no 4800 mAh.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpecht77 on 06/06/2013

It's usefull, good price, don't know how much hours it work, but I know it's more than 4 hours (which is the most I have played without making a stop and pluging it on the cable) I bought 4 units, 2 for me, 2 for my friend, one of them has the perfect size, but the one, is larger than the normal, I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrCacho on 05/18/2013

Excelent and usefull product! Absolutelly essential for any xbox 360 owner. - Rechargeable battery: Averge duration, but you can play for hours - Charging cable: It let you charge your control via USB and play while charge. Also the cable allow you to use the control as wired on Windows Average battery ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPedroLima93 on 03/15/2013

Good Bateries, Better than a AAA bateries, with a good capacity. The cable is good materials, and is useful because it charge the baterry and if the baterry goes out you can connect the cable and continue playing without stop because the battery. Easy to plug to controller. Good material. Sais 4800mah ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoorm on 03/05/2013

Charges your controllers It doesn't last very long, lets say 3-4 hours of constant playing? Also it doesn't seem to be able to charge two of my controllers (white colored) but black case controllers it could, maybe the two have different builds? Anyways if you charge your white controllers, the charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavichais on 02/13/2013

works well, just like I expected can use the controller even when charging the cord is pretty long and it's still playable at the chair in front of the computer the battery lasts long but it still need to be charged pretty often I don't like the writing on the back of the battery, it makes my controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKratoschile2 on 01/26/2013

- The build quality is excellent for this price - The cable size is perfect for me - Cable with Red and green lights. So, you'll know when the battery is fully charged - The controller can be used without a battery with this cable - The battery life it's too short, about 3 or 4 hours - Different color ... Read more

Cable Battery With the controller

0 0 1

• posted byindojeffdee on 11/26/2012

It works Fine! Just plug and Play, The First time you have to Charge the Battery for a while, but when its full you can played for several hours. I have orderd 3 pieces and all of them are working fine. The only thing is what other people also says. The Usb Cable it little short if you would play the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections