Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamihela on 04/01/2014

Part where the coat goes, seems good. Soft and strong. Also delivery was fast ja packaging was well done. The plastic part that connects to the head rest are poor. They are very fragile and does not bend at all. I have (passat CC) littlebit bolder stems than probably others so when I tried to push these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexx111 on 01/19/2013

Good price, right shape, fits most coats, jackets etc. Fits all headrests. Steel base covered with soft, not slippery rubber. Plastic clips look not very reliable - do not overweight it. Package is good but soft, so when I received it the rubber was a little bit crushed in some areas (but not critically)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroseiji on 10/03/2012

The metal support is fine, made by steal and covered by soft black foam. Easy install, and very easy to use: just leave your coat over it. The foam keep the coat over the support, it does not slip. The plastic hooks that connects to the driver seat are made by a poor quality material, and seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 03/16/2011

- Decently constructed - Decently packaged - VERY useful - I have in both cars, mine an my wife's car - EASY to install: just remove your headrest, slide this on the headrest arms, and slide the headrest back in place - CHEAP! One of these on local Renault/Peugeot dealerships cost over 100 dollars. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBochtenkoning on 09/08/2010

I searched everywhere for a affordable coat hanger for my Renault Scénic. Even at the Renault dealer the coat hanger cannot be ordered anymore. This one is affordable and easy to install. And when I plan to buy another car somewhere in the future this coat hanger can be transferred onto the next ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections