DX » Community » Reviews » Walkera 4#3B CB100 HM-CB100-Z-11 Main Rotor Blades (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeithoist on 11/21/2013

The blades are flexible and light, the outer shape is recurrent on all blades and of course the price - it's impossible to get 5 sets of walkera blades for this price. A bit too high near the screw hole and the diameter of the hole is too small (around 0,05 mm but still). Also during any crash they have tendency to break. I would recommend to buy it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydar00 on 05/14/2010

In hands looks good - flexible. In hands, I can say that this could be original, in hands. It's too thick but also very fragile. Say "farewell" to them after any collision with a piece of furniture or even bad landing! You can use sandpaper (like me) to help with thickness but you do not help anything with it's fragility! I broke 6 blades within ~20... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypilipili on 05/10/2010

This is just a copy of the original Walkera blades. It doesn't fit well the blade holder (it is too thick) and the flight is not as stable as it should... You could crash your heli for the few bucks you could spare on this item... and then it will cost you muchmore to fix your heli. I really do not recommend this Item... or only if you want to spent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections