DX » Community » Reviews » Esky EK1-0188 11.1V 800mAh Li-Po Battery Pack for Esky E020/E515A Helicopters
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaur2ro on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and functional. Used it with Esky Big Lama - gives about 8-9 minutes of flight and can be charged with the original balanced charger Cons:Can't really see any cons. I hahe nothing to add, but dx.com insists on a minimum of 500 characters?! OtherThoughts:Only used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCompufreek on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good and light battery, has good build quality charges in less than 20 min and looks great ! Cons:I dont see anny, as it doest all it is supposed to for the price ! OtherThoughts:Bought it for a quadrocopter DIY project but since not all parts have arri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgigueira on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, with a big quality, looks like the battery that comes with the Big Lama Helicopter RC, my old battery was broken, and this product solme my problem. Very happy with the product. It's going to be great for family vacations and fun with hours of fly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluthbait on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's a Great investment, at least half the France retail price of the original one. The overall quality is very good. Cons:flying time is a little bit shorter (8-10 minutes instead of 12-15 with the original one) OtherThoughts:The size of the battery is a little bit dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimelessNL on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Does what a 3 cells lipo should do. - Almost identical to the original(a little bit lighter in green color, label is clearly copied). - same flight time with my old Honeybee Fixed Pitch v2. - still working after 40 charges. Cons:- haven't found any yet. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalloweenlv on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It lasts longer than original battery, that came with Esky big lama! All cells charge perfecty the same rating and speed! Lift power is better also! Cons:Size is about 2mm thicker than original, so it is hard to fit in battery compartment, but you can push it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections