DX » Community » Reviews » Walkera 3.7V 600mAh li-Po Batteries for 4G6/4G3/CB100 Helicopters (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrakesh1974 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great product for smaller rc helicopters and planes.. I used it for my small micro plane and worked well.. the batteries are working as per the specifications given and gives a much more running power as compared to my old battery. Cons:None I can think of exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakkinator on 03/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It's working * Price Cons:* Expanding after several charge/discharge cycles OtherThoughts:I am using them for line following robot and they work fine - haven't tested real capacity and discharge rates, but my robot draws something like a 700mA and these batteries work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemehtone on 09/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price and suitable for many Walkera helicopters. Cons:These are not the real deal. C rate is nowhere near to 20 as my original Walkera cell with 15C rating gives much more power to my 4#6. These are not 600mAh either. I can fly about a minute longer with the o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrandytan123 on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, connector is the same as original from Walkera 4G6 Cons:despite the rating of 20C, the battery went flat 30-50% faster than the orginal from 4G6 (whihc was indicated as 15C only) Packaging is a bit longer than original OtherThoughts:it seems that consiste... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilipili on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Original or not, that's not the question for me... All that interest me is the flight duration I get with my lipo's... And it is as good as expected. Those 600 mAh - 20C give me more than 9 minutes of rough flight with my cb-100 (hp03t & hp05s brushless mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by132Vimd on 05/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As far as I can tell these are the real deal. Proper 600 mah Walkera originals. They have the WKLIPO016 code on them and are marked 20C. Whether or not they are 20C or 600 Mah is yet to be determined but they run fine in my Lama 2 and 4#3Q. The wieght increase over the 40... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections