Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFiDmVl on 04/15/2013

On view is made with high quality and accurate. Smells like a new air mattresses. The cover has a double latch that is wrapped and pressed Velcro. The same goes with the cover quite a long cord. I tested the bag in the bath. The camera I was still afraid to put so stuffed with paper and started to sink. Long kept under water, sting-crumpling, inspected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 11/02/2010

Cheap price and easy to use It came with a paper to test humidity before camera or cellular inside (Just in case that dosnt work well) ------------------------------------------ Precio barato, viene con una hoja de papel para testear si funciono bien el cierre hermetico. The general quality makes me terrify about put inside a expensive camera or iphone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynarajana108 on 05/19/2010

Convenient latches on the bag. Allows you to use the touch screen. Quality strap around his neck. For this price no complaints. Plastic has a limited lifespan, but I'm not going to live forever. I'm not going to dive with him into the ocean. Required me to walk on the boat. And as in rainy weather for tourism. This is an irreplaceable thing. He also ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections