Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by FiDmVl on 04/15/2013

Pros: On view is made with high quality and accurate. Smells like a new air mattresses. The cover has a double latch that is wrapped and pressed Velcro. The same goes with the cover quite a long cord. I tested the bag in the bath. The camera I was still afraid to put so stuffed with paper and started to sink. Long kept under water, sting-crumpl... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by aferruelo on 11/02/2010

Pros: Cheap price and easy to use It came with a paper to test humidity before camera or cellular inside (Just in case that dosnt work well) ------------------------------------------ Precio barato, viene con una hoja de papel para testear si funciono bien el cierre hermetico. Cons: The general quality makes me terrify about put inside a expens... Read more

1 0
  • posted by narajana108 on 05/19/2010

Pros: Convenient latches on the bag. Allows you to use the touch screen. Quality strap around his neck. Cons: For this price no complaints. Plastic has a limited lifespan, but I'm not going to live forever. OtherThoughts: I'm not going to dive with him into the ocean. Required me to walk on the boat. And as in rainy weather for tourism. This is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections