DX » Community » Reviews » 20-Meter Waterproof Housing Case with Neck Strap for Digital Camera
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great gadget allows you to make underwater any of those compact dimensions. I have tested the product with a powershot A490 and I must say that there is good and advancing a few centimeters. Of course it is made for those who have compact 3x zoom. I did a test... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurocka on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ really good price in comparison with other possibilities + easy to put camera in Cons:- main disadvantage is that the part of the case where should lens fit is too hard and not pliable enough. So my lens wanted to extend in the case but could not fit and said error me... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaccswe on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for something to use in Thailand on my honeymoon trip. I found this on DX and the reviews was great. So I bought it and got it home a few weeks later. I have to admit the first time i tried with my iphone in the sink and I was a bit scared if it would work... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTass on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Simple watertight system to protect compact cameras. - Allows you to take underwater photos with most compact cameras. - Simple but well manufactured and quite resistant. The housing did not rip or leak at any point Cons:- only very thin compact cameras fit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylluisak on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price. Good size. Really usefull for cameras and Cell phones I've tried photos and videos I love results. Cons:It doesn't adjust 100% perfect. I've got a Canon SX200IS and zoom didn't feet With the s100 i was able to make it work, but not always have a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdegar1974 on 09/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's affordable and adaptive to many machines. Easy to use, the buttons of your camera are at reach of your fingers Cons:You cannot use the flash, and easily appears a condensation in front of the lenses OtherThoughts:It's easy to use. Just put your camera ins... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybugleader on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Low weight. - Easy to use - Really useful on several occasions (rain, beach, near swimming pools, fountains, etc ...) - Plastic products similar to those used for swimming or inflatable products Cons:- Cameras with controls in the form of rotating discs are... Read more

Waterproof Case with his Strap Waterproof case with a camera
    0 0
  • posted bypromete on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, easy to use. Fully works and dry. Also protect from dust. Also you can protect any device incl. phones. there is special space for the lens zoom system Cons:closing system can be built stronger at all. otherwise there is no cons i think OtherThoughts:Shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalvin82 on 06/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i try it up with my sony cybershot T70, it fit well tested it underwater, must on flash to get clearer picture camera still remain dry when out of water. Cons:i actually wanted to use it with my canon G11 the case size need another 5cm extra to fit in. so no use with G11... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybwalter on 01/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The closure method made it easy to insert and remove the camera. It was definitely waterproof and enabled me to use my camera while snorkeling. Cons:The plastic in front of the lens is soft and if it's not parallel to the lens you may get reflections or image distortion... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections