DX » Community » Reviews » Vertical External Battery Grip for Canon EOS 5D Mark II
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byampangus on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! The genuine canon grip is almsot 400 dollars here in Canada. Reads the battery status on the newer canon batteries just fine. Stock battery door fits inside the grip like the canon one. AA battery clip works well too. Cons:Not weather sealed, but hey a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybest98 on 11/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hi, I am used to handle my 5D II but wanted the grip for indoor photos and be able to have a longer battery life without having to change the battery under the rain for instance.. Cons:This is not the best quality, plastic is cheap, the door lock is not the be... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymunir2 on 04/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great grip at a fraction of the cost of the original. The rubberized feel is pretty good and has all the controls of the original grip. It makes holding the camera in portrait mode much easier. Also, this is probably the cheapest price for a BG-E6 grip I've seen... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections