DX » Community » Reviews » 3.8" LCD Digital Clock with In/Outside Thermometer + Voltage Measuring Bar for Vehicles
Customer’s impression:
Excelente 3 Cool gadget Very Large and poor to view in sun Verrry usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycohenmerav on 06/14/2015

Very Large and poor to view in sun The Degrees are not accurate Very Large and poor to view in sun The Degrees are not accurate

Impression:Very Large and poor to view in sun;

0 0 0

• posted bysvwerwolf on 06/02/2015

Indoor temperature range: after +50°C show only HH. About low range check and write review later.

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted byGoldfinger101 on 02/02/2015

Very useful. Good price. Placed it in my car with no hassles. External sensor wire is a little too short, but can be extended quite easily.

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted byFerdy001 on 01/19/2015

Pros: Besides the current temp it also shows the min / max temp. Cons: No real cons...construction is very much in-line with what you pay...

Impression:Cool gadget;

0 0 0

• posted bygrunf66 on 12/31/2014

This is working right, price is OK. quality is good, voltage meassuring helping very much. Coloured display is cool.

Impression:Verrry usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byedug on 08/13/2014

Pros: excelente producto relacion precio/calidad, las funciones son las que buscaba y no tenia en mi auto, acomodo al color del tablero y queda muy bueno, todos me preguntan de donde lo saque. Facil instalacion. Cons: ninguna, el modelo que me enviaron no traia pilas, lo unico. Podrian no les por... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bylogifin on 03/10/2014

Good size you cant put it to top of dashboard and it doesn't block your view. Also numbers are good sized. Indoor and outdoor temperature plus voltage at same meter is awesome. Easy to use. Selectable backlight color Voltage update speed is about half second what is very nice. Long 12v socket and... Read more

Orange backlight Blue backlight

0 0 0

• posted by0ntons on 01/05/2014

Shows the inside and outside temperatures. Has a backlight orange or blue. Lights powered by the cigarette lighter. Clock and temperature always shows - powered by two small batteries. Shows the voltage in the electrical circuit. Outside temperature accuracy depends on where withdrawn cord. the I... Read more

termo termo1 termo3 termoo

0 0 0

• posted bymanelito20 on 11/23/2013

all very well done, i apreciate all the job done by dealxtreme, usually i am very happy to by to you. The pacages are very good, no dx description, always came at time, nothing bad to point. at this product think there is nothing to say in bad way, the discription is very clear what it does and i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCurtVranken on 11/12/2013

Clearly visible display with 2 tone colours. These are very similar to the RV's own dashboard colour. Very accurate temperature and voltage reading Very good quality casing. Sound alarm when voltage is too low can not be set off, nor can be chosen. Also the wires are attached on the side of the I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere