DX » Community » Reviews » 3.8" LCD Digital Clock with In/Outside Thermometer + Voltage Measuring Bar for Vehicles
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylogifin on 03/10/2014

Good size you cant put it to top of dashboard and it doesn't block your view. Also numbers are good sized. Indoor and outdoor temperature plus voltage at same meter is awesome. Easy to use. Selectable backlight color Voltage update speed is about half second what is very nice. Long 12v socket wire and ... Read more

Orange backlight Blue backlight

0 0 0

• posted by0ntons on 01/05/2014

Shows the inside and outside temperatures. Has a backlight orange or blue. Lights powered by the cigarette lighter. Clock and temperature always shows - powered by two small batteries. Shows the voltage in the electrical circuit. Outside temperature accuracy depends on where withdrawn cord. Unfortunately,... Read more

termo termo1 termo3 termoo

0 0 0

• posted bymanelito20 on 11/23/2013

all very well done, i apreciate all the job done by dealxtreme, usually i am very happy to by to you. The pacages are very good, no dx description, always came at time, nothing bad to point. at this product think there is nothing to say in bad way, the discription is very clear what it does and how it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCurtVranken on 11/12/2013

Clearly visible display with 2 tone colours. These are very similar to the RV's own dashboard colour. Very accurate temperature and voltage reading Very good quality casing. Sound alarm when voltage is too low can not be set off, nor can be chosen. Also the wires are attached on the side of the device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysompse on 09/22/2013

Works like it should, has been used now for more than one year, in finland there could be -25 in car many days in winter time and no problem in that temperature. Battery last one year proximately. Min-Max function work ok and nice feature. Battery type could be example aaa and not those small ones. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvethekmcidem on 09/03/2013

Usefull I think it is cery useful. you can see out or in temperature.red and orange light colour you can choose if you want. when you look voltage. you can understand normal or abnormal voltage in car. shipment is so fast to Turkey. And it is the cheapest than others sites. I think it is cery useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuabella on 08/19/2013

Lots of information Provides Exact data Nice backlight Easy to connect Very useful information about the voltage ot the battery Two differente temperature indicators' Perhaps the qualitiy of the buttons I installed in my motorbike and have realtime information about battery, tempreature and time. Cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMNPITS on 03/11/2013

Very nice product, simple to use, easy to read even in the sunlight. I was and still am very proud of having it on my car. It kind of "melted". I installed mine in the center of the dashboard, so it takes sunlight directly and after a few months the transparent plastic protection came loose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabhijitkn on 01/16/2013

-Adds time, temperature & voltage gauge to your vehicle. -Good display easily readable. Back light -Voltage reading is not accurate. -0.5 v -Sometimes when I crank the motorcycle, the unit resets itself / shows incorrect reading except for the voltmeter. Takes time to reset. Not waterproof. But no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahuntjens on 12/17/2012

The unit works perfectly from day one. Easy to install. I like the blue background light which turns on when you turn on the ignition of your car. The powerplug is made of high quality materials and therefore does not allow any issues with power -The outside temperature sensor is not easy to place correctly,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections