DX » Community » Reviews » Wire Card Clip Drop Holders (6-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 23 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good cable organizer. The glue is strong enough and it wont fall down unless you want to. It leaves a "dirty" glue mark difficult to clean when you remove it Cons:The brown colour is just awful. It could be other colour. Brown "grandpa&q... Read more

Nice "all organized" holder
    0 0
  • posted bykeerkeer27 on 05/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was very happy with this purchase, cannot find a better price anywhere. the shipping didnt take too long. colors match different places i am using them so they blend in nicely. (unlike the more expensive bright plug holders they sell) Cons:doubt they will restick if i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrille88boy on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good material, softer than I thought which makes it easier to insert the cable. I do not think that the glue destroys the thing that is on. Cons:the brown one is ugly ;) it would be beter if it had just black or white ones. OtherThoughts:for this price i think is very goo... Read more

up close Clip Drop Holders the pack
    0 0
  • posted byDervishD on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all, price. Second, usefulness. Perfect for tidying up the cables on the desktop and avoid the connectors to fall on the floor. Made from silicone, they look durable and the manufacturing quality is surprisingly good for the price. They are better than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely useful Sturdy Keep their shape a long time (still no problem for me) Can hold 2/3 cables at the same time (as long as it is USB or audio or the likes) Makes a good pen holder Glue holds extremely well Cons:Hard to use all these colors in harmony (I use them on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmallozzi on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great purchase, very good for organizing wires and plugs that are not used often. The glue seemed very sturdy and the material is much better than what I expected. Ótima compra, muito bom para organizar fios e plugs que não são usados frequentemen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiorquejr on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fit very well and really hold the wires. Improves the appearance of the desktop. Quality is good. Adapta-se bem e realmente segura os cabos. Melhora a aparência da mesa de trabalho. A qualidade é boa. Cons:The glue is not very strong, can resist to some effort... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicketsBR on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good value for what they are. A fair price for something quite simple (against the unfair price of the famous brands). SImple to use, a great way to keep cables on the table, specially cables that are not always plugged in to something. I got these mainly to keep charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschwschw on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are very easy to install, just remove the adesive on the back and pin it wherever you like. I personally installed a couple of them on my car dash to hold smartphone and tablet wires seamlessly.I'll send a photo here soon They also hook the wire greatly, as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In cases where the cable always falls behind the bedside table or we just like to organize, is a good resource Cons:The glue is not very good and has to be reinforced with some double-sided adhesive element OtherThoughts:The colors are good in function of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections