DX » Community » Reviews » Wire Card Clip Drop Holders (6-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Cheap Awesome Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobLammerts1 on 09/20/2014

Pros: It's so useful, you always must have this at home and it always comes in handy whenever you need. It does stick very well to a desk, one of the black drop holders was placed in a wrong way and I tried to rotate it a bit but the glue part was stuck on the desk and I had the drop holder in my hand,... Read more

Everyone ever need these Everyone ever need these

Impression:Cheap,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 08/04/2014

This product has no cons! You select a place to attach them, do it and just secure your cables. The material is good, and you can even put more than one cable in a single holder. The price is OK, although I would prefer a bit more expensive pack of 10 pieces. There could have been more colors or a pack ... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

It is a good cable organizer. The glue is strong enough and it wont fall down unless you want to. It leaves a "dirty" glue mark difficult to clean when you remove it The brown colour is just awful. It could be other colour. Brown "grandpa" like its just not good. Could be cheaper ... Read more

Nice "all organized" holder

0 0 0

• posted bykeerkeer27 on 05/11/2014

I was very happy with this purchase, cannot find a better price anywhere. the shipping didnt take too long. colors match different places i am using them so they blend in nicely. (unlike the more expensive bright plug holders they sell) doubt they will restick if i want to use in another place. (so once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrille88boy on 04/21/2014

Good material, softer than I thought which makes it easier to insert the cable. I do not think that the glue destroys the thing that is on. the brown one is ugly ;) it would be beter if it had just black or white ones. for this price i think is very good :) like a said before it would be better if it ... Read more

up close Clip Drop Holders the pack

0 0 0

• posted byguigiese on 03/21/2014

Very tough. Flexible but also rigid as needed. Easy to clean. The tape that comes with it is strong and easy to paste on various materials. Vem em uma variedade de cores bonitas e realmente o achei muito barato. I found no negatives in the product. Mas não sei se na hora em que remover ele de uma ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDervishD on 03/05/2014

First of all, price. Second, usefulness. Perfect for tidying up the cables on the desktop and avoid the connectors to fall on the floor. Made from silicone, they look durable and the manufacturing quality is surprisingly good for the price. They are better than others I bought at Media Markt for twice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvind on 02/22/2014

These clips are awesome! You can clip a lot of tiny wires or a thick HDMI wire in it. You get 6 for such a cheap price. Very convenient for routing cables behind your computer desk. The back glue doesn't hold up very well and detaches after a short while. However this is a quick fix and you can use better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysadeeqbao on 02/04/2014

Best fit for the handling cables, Ball Point/Pen and other accessories, can hang at any wall, table, etc. Very easy to use. Great gadget with this price range. I expect to be share with other colleagues. Ruber quality is also very fine, can be mounted in any way. Material and quality both keep with good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDGfromMTL on 01/25/2014

Quality construction - nice flexible rubber, good range of colours to conceal. Keeps cables from falling. My wife kept losing the end of her phone charger of the nightstand - discreetly affixed a matching brown holder behind - and it keeps the cable end from falling behind. None. Been looking for these ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections