DX » Community » Reviews » Wire Card Clip Drop Holders (6-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Awesome Cheap Easy to use Pretty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylifelover808 on 02/06/2015

I much reccomand this item, it's pretty useful, i'm sure these are gonna help you everyday! for better cable organization and placement :)

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9038404 on 01/30/2015

Pros: useful, rubber material con: sticker is not so sticky very good thing for organising your cabels, I use it as a holder for cabel in car for aux connection

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRobLammerts1 on 09/20/2014

Pros: It's so useful, you always must have this at home and it always comes in handy whenever you need. It does stick very well to a desk, one of the black drop holders was placed in a wrong way and I tried to rotate it a bit but the glue part was stuck on the desk and I had the drop holder in my... Read more

Everyone ever need these Everyone ever need these

Impression:Cheap,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bysvec3 on 09/16/2014

Impression:Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted byoversoe on 08/22/2014

Pros: These little pieces stick to just about anything. There's 6 of them in different colors. They hold the cable at just the right amount of force. Cons: Overall: I haven't tried removing and reapplying yet, and I only use the brown and white ones and the stick really well. They hold my cables... Read more

Impression:Sticks really well;

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 08/04/2014

This product has no cons! You select a place to attach them, do it and just secure your cables. The material is good, and you can even put more than one cable in a single holder. The price is OK, although I would prefer a bit more expensive pack of 10 pieces. There could have been more colors or... Read more

Impression:Awesome,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysteniofilho on 07/24/2014

Properly used to fix the cellphone chargers and the USB cables. Can be placed in almost clean surfaces. Help to avoid the mess of cables. Has an adhesive layer on the back that is permit to be fixed on the tables, wall, mirrors.Use only with cables wich are not exceeding 6mm of diameter. Pro: 6... Read more

Impression:Good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylordpoc on 06/09/2014

It is a good cable organizer. The glue is strong enough and it wont fall down unless you want to. It leaves a "dirty" glue mark difficult to clean when you remove it The brown colour is just awful. It could be other colour. Brown "grandpa" like its just not good. Could be i to... Read more

Nice "all organized" holder

0 0 0

• posted bykeerkeer27 on 05/11/2014

I was very happy with this purchase, cannot find a better price anywhere. the shipping didnt take too long. colors match different places i am using them so they blend in nicely. (unlike the more expensive bright plug holders they sell) doubt they will restick if i want to use in another place. i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrille88boy on 04/21/2014

Good material, softer than I thought which makes it easier to insert the cable. I do not think that the glue destroys the thing that is on. the brown one is ugly ;) it would be beter if it had just black or white ones. for this price i think is very good :) like a said before it would be better a... Read more

up close Clip Drop Holders the pack

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections