DX » Community » Reviews » Wire Card Clip Drop Holders (6-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Awesome Easy to use Cheap not good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanuelfigueira on 07/23/2015

Pros: very useful cable organizer Cons: the colours are not the best. There should be the possibility of choosing, all in one colour, or choosing the colour pack, rather than random colours.

Impression:Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byserhatsine on 07/07/2015

Pros: Soft and looks stable. Package has good quality Cons: Nothing so far, not tested yet but maybe sticker on the behind can be shaky

0 0 0

• posted byklofters on 06/23/2015

Pro:Good price Con: the double-sided tape on the back could not handle the weight of my charger wire. it pulled the drop holder right off

Impression:not good;

0 0 0

• posted byNunoCardoso on 06/01/2015

Pros: Glue is sticky enough. Cons: no cons. I use some of them for cables, and they are flexible enough so that cables go in effortlessly, but strong enough to keep them there. I use the other ones to keep my recycle bin's plastic bag open, by gluing them on the sids of the bin, and strapping the... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byingosen on 05/26/2015

got several packs of these. Use the on my work desc so now is al cables nice and tidy lined up on the edge of the desc. Also works fine in the care to place changingcables for your phones and gps-units when they are not in use.

Impression:Useful,Easy to use,Tidy;

0 0 0

• posted byBlueFireGaming on 05/05/2015

Pros: - Easy to use - Very useful Cons: - Not that sticky after a while - No replacement sticky pads

0 0 0

• posted byLucasCGAlemao on 03/26/2015

Chegou antes do esperado. Cumpre o que promete! Item perfeito para organização de fios e cabos. Assim que possível, comprarei mais.

Impression:Awesome,Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byoreomau5 on 03/13/2015

I've attached 2 to my nightstand, and they hold cables really well. I'm a tec freak, so I got way too many cables, these knobs helps me keeping the cables tidy and in place. Good item

Impression:Genious ;

0 0 0

• posted byvaldirpl on 03/11/2015

Very good product and arrive in the right time! Tks DX

0 0 0

• posted bylifelover808 on 02/06/2015

I much reccomand this item, it's pretty useful, i'm sure these are gonna help you everyday! for better cable organization and placement :)

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere