DX » Community » Reviews » Traffic lights Shaped USB 2.0 3-Port Hub (40CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLumura on 11/16/2013

Possui 3 saídas USB na parte de trás. Suporta pen drives e outros equipamentos de baixo consumo de energia. O material usado na fabricação é de boa qualidade e o preço é bom. A lâmpada vermelha fica acessa enquanto estiver ligado ao computador. It has 3 USB 2.0 outputs on the back. Supports thumb drives and other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 06/17/2013

Nice and different HUB, it is exactly the same as the picture, it works with big pen drives, so you can use 3 big pen drives at the same time with this HUB, all ports are 2.0 so makes the data transfer faster. It is a nice object to have in your desk if you like cars and related things. It is too light, so it keeps falling, mostly when you plug a pen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHBeletable on 02/21/2013

Makes easy to work with many flash drives at the same time. If you work with some "big" flash drives, it will help you to cannect than simoultaneously. It's too big and has a very short cable. Don´t buy it if you don't have space in your study room or if you need a long distance between your computer and this product. This is an excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMortenRene on 03/03/2011

It's a great USB hub, easy and with a neat design, comes pretty nicely build and if you want to modify it, it's pretty straight forward. It only comes with the red diode, I still haven't tested if it works well to put on the restoring two. The red light are on all the time the USB is connected, I fixed this by adding a small switch to it, no big deal,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 11/05/2010

It was exactly what I needed, good, beautiful, with an excellent price, all tests were satisfactory speed and performance were excellent with details, is actually more beautiful live than in the picture. only the red light should have a darker lens to not see much inside, small cable, USB ports too close together, there is a pattern of space between ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

It is very nice, also has three USB ports, which is very good for my laptop that only has two outputs. PTBR:É muito bonito, além de possuir 3 entradas usb, o que é muito bom para meu notebook que só possui duas saídas . Only the red light comes on, does not come as a default, but if the lamps lighted as connected cables, no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 08/11/2010

3 usb port works perfectly ,I can connect more devices , my macbookpro has only 2 USB port ! It is pretty ! It's a cool gadget ! I have connected : USB fridge , a telephone watch and a usb pen , no problems ;) There is just the red color on ! But it's not a defect ! No controlable light. USB cable is short , but I have the extension. When you connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexgospodin on 07/29/2010

I really like the design of this hub, that's why I bought it. The cable length is 40cm. Bought this hub for using in mine PS3 system and it works fine for me (connected 2 joysticks and a keyboard). Tried to connect 2 joysticks and my mobile phone for charging battery (just for phone, not for gamepads) - and it works well. True USB 2.0 support. Lights ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPececito on 05/30/2010

i have 3 more usb in my laptop and are cool haha ahora tengo 3 usb mas en mi portatil y ademas mola un puñao jaja people sais that have 3 lights but my hub only have one led red inside ¬¬ la gente dice en los foros que tiene 3 luces pero mi hub solo tiene 1 luz pork solo tiene un led dentro could have 3 leds ¬¬ podria tener ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPececito on 05/28/2010

this is a cool usb hub you can connect 3 usb and is a Semaphore haha esta muy chulo y puedes conectar 3 usb sais that have 4 ports, i only can see 3 where is 4º?? and only have one led red, the others (green and yellow) dont have leds, i think this is a BIG FAIL dice 4 puertos usb pero yo solo puedo ver 3 donde esta el 4?? jaja solo tiene led en ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections