DX » Community » Reviews » Traffic lights Shaped USB 2.0 3-Port Hub (40CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by51eduardo on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and different HUB, it is exactly the same as the picture, it works with big pen drives, so you can use 3 big pen drives at the same time with this HUB, all ports are 2.0 so makes the data transfer faster. It is a nice object to have in your desk if you like cars an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHBeletable on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes easy to work with many flash drives at the same time. If you work with some "big" flash drives, it will help you to cannect than simoultaneously. Cons:It's too big and has a very short cable. Don´t buy it if you don't have space in your study room o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMortenRene on 03/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great USB hub, easy and with a neat design, comes pretty nicely build and if you want to modify it, it's pretty straight forward. Cons:It only comes with the red diode, I still haven't tested if it works well to put on the restoring two. The red light a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxandynhu on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was exactly what I needed, good, beautiful, with an excellent price, all tests were satisfactory speed and performance were excellent with details, is actually more beautiful live than in the picture. Cons:only the red light should have a darker lens to not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byteresinhajesus on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very nice, also has three USB ports, which is very good for my laptop that only has two outputs. PTBR:É muito bonito, além de possuir 3 entradas usb, o que é muito bom para meu notebook que só possui duas saídas . Cons:Only the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 08/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:3 usb port works perfectly ,I can connect more devices , my macbookpro has only 2 USB port ! It is pretty ! It's a cool gadget ! I have connected : USB fridge , a telephone watch and a usb pen , no problems ;) Cons:There is just the red color on ! But it's not a defect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexgospodin on 07/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like the design of this hub, that's why I bought it. The cable length is 40cm. Bought this hub for using in mine PS3 system and it works fine for me (connected 2 joysticks and a keyboard). Tried to connect 2 joysticks and my mobile phone for charging... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPececito on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i have 3 more usb in my laptop and are cool haha ahora tengo 3 usb mas en mi portatil y ademas mola un puñao jaja Cons:people sais that have 3 lights but my hub only have one led red inside ¬¬ la gente dice en los foros que tiene 3 luces pero mi hub s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPececito on 05/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a cool usb hub you can connect 3 usb and is a Semaphore haha esta muy chulo y puedes conectar 3 usb Cons:sais that have 4 ports, i only can see 3 where is 4º?? and only have one led red, the others (green and yellow) dont have leds, i think this is a BIG FA... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections