• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect for my Laptop

posted by xandynhu on 11/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It was exactly what I needed, good, beautiful, with an excellent price, all tests were satisfactory speed and performance were excellent with details, is actually more beautiful live than in the picture.

Cons:

only the red light should have a darker lens to not see much inside, small cable, USB ports too close together, there is a pattern of space between the inputs and should be higher, some pen-drive and cables are large and fit perfectly, the base is a bit light, colarei a metal disc underneath to get heavier and not fall to the side when you play with the wires.

OtherThoughts:

There are things that could improve how light the three lights on each input respectively, currently remains on the red while it is connected to the PC regardless of whether any device on any of the three doors. None or small wire would make me give up this purchase, just imagine if they improve and become very expensive for the low price is a miracle he is so good and beautiful.

Bottomline:

I was very happy to have purchased, already retired the old hub that was far more expensive.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections