DX » Community » Reviews » 6500K Professional Video Light for Camcorder with 4200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetersonbreve on 09/30/2013

* Very bright light * Dimmable brightness * Barndoors, light difusor and warm filter * Hard consistant construction * Great durable battery * Not so bright for some applications (in outdoors photography for example) * The battery charger is a bit weak, but makes the work very good, just don't let it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybratescu1 on 06/15/2012

Unbelievable high quality plastics and everything. The blinds in front are quite well built. I was well surprised to see that this video light has some quite of power. Battery life is quite good. None whatsoever. I could have bought a video light for much more at the same standard of quality. Just the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunkers2003 on 12/27/2011

1. The color temperature seems to be proper, together with my Sony VX2200 it works fine with factory color temperature presets. No "blue faces" effect was noticeable even without the red filter (of course, use the proper preset)! If using the red filter the overall color temperature looks more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by32sasha on 06/02/2011

The light is good, little consumes. Well-built housing. Good lighting, mechanical reliability and durability, economical use of energy, vibration. Battery lasts for 4-4,5 hours. There are adjustable brightness. Blinds are small. Heats up quickly.Increase the viewing angle for use with cameras FullHD.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradneo on 01/25/2011

perfect LED light for photo and film work. The plastic orange filter creates a nice effect. Have used it for hours without batteries dieing. The dimmer function works great. Solid build and well constructed only con I can think of is that the charger does not have a EU style plug, it's not a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVladislav75 on 08/20/2010

Seen from this unit was surprised by the highest quality assemblies. Manufacturers fellows, to splurge on high-quality plastic and accessories. Adjusting the power flux is very useful function. The lamp is not heated at all. When you work at a wedding for 15 hours did not fail even once, although the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythestorey on 07/28/2010

Light has a great performance time. Everything works and it looks snazzy. Almost everything feels very solid and sturdy. Mountable on tripods and accessories easy through the standard thread hole on the bottom. The white diffuser filter, 5600K "orange" Diffuser and barn doors connect to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBingoBingo on 07/01/2010

Easy to use. Use a very long lasting "sony" battery that can be charged with regular sony equipemt as well. Adjustable light and two filters! I also like that you could turn the "flaps" 360 degrees round the LED lights, so you can control the spread of light almost in any direction.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjason2025 on 04/25/2010

Very bright but dimmable Uses very common Sony battery Much better build quality than I was expecting. Barn doors are functional and handy. Colour balances out as advertised. Uses common Sony battery instead of AA so you will want to get a second battery for backup. Due to the large battery and rather ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections