DX » Community » Reviews » U480 1.5" LCD Universal CAN-BUS OBD2 Car Diagnostic Code Reader Memo Scanner
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTorQueHQ on 03/10/2014

-Price -Quality -The manual is very usefull -Works on my fiesta 1998 :D -Quick shippment -Packaging has a little bad but i guess it's because of the postman. -A bit expensive as it's basically a simple device but still the cheapest i found. -Works on ford fiesta 1998 -Buy it, it will work almost for ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjonasang20 on 07/15/2013

Extremely Usefull portable ECU scanner,Dont need any battery to operate,"Power by OBD port ,Lighted lcd screen usefull in night,Easy to view detail of code in usermanual all codes error mentioned in user manaul,Better then other scanner Works Great With 1.3 L 1.0L EFI Engines Good Design Easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytbone on 04/27/2013

This was the cheapest OBD2 I could find that looked like it might have some nice features. Easy to clear CEL codes by erasing them. Has minimal features. Shows only generic codes, it is best to look up the code specific to your car It will read the code and tell you a generic description if possible.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymika2011 on 11/27/2011

Very easy to use and has good manual which lists all kind of codes (hundreds of them). It supports many diagnostic protocols. When connecting to car, it goes thru the diagnostic protocols and uses the matching one. It worked even with a ten years old Lada Samara (amazing) and listed all the engine and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymika2011 on 08/28/2011

- Works ok with my 2006 VAG car. Can read the failure codes - shows also the OBD self-tests, whether they have been passed or not. It is very useful to check these before inspection - clears correctly the failure codes and turns off the annoying yellow engine symbol from dashboard - good manual, describes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections