DX » Community » Reviews » iMAX B6 2.5" LCD RC Lipo Battery Balance Charger (100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Nice tool Высокое качество.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergeyzhukov on 01/26/2015

Pros: Multifunctional tool for vary battery types revival, several modes for different cases, safety limits and other staffs - many laptop batteries was turn alive. Cons: Wire set is not right - main cool property of this device - balance charging, but neither wires nor connectors for this mode.... Read more

Impression:Nice tool;

0 0 0

• posted bywaszabee on 01/08/2015

Отличные зарядное устройство балансир. Превосходное качество сборки, хорошие характеристики. Достаточно объемный набор переходников. В комплекте адаптер переменного тока.

Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир. Зарядное устройство балансир.

Impression:Высокое качество.;

0 0 0

• Bom
    posted bybrunasania on 02/08/2014

ótimo, faz o que promete, tem todas a funções de um imax original, como carregar baterias lipo, nimh, lifepo, e etc, o menu tem uma navegação bastante intuitiva e faz com que a administração do carregamento seja bastante simples. A voltagem mostrada no display a... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFrithioff on 02/06/2014

Cheap. Works as advertised. Easy to use. Did I mention Cheap? Can charge other battery types than Lipo too. None what so ever. Not a single one. Nope. The only reason I had before to not use Lipo was the high price on a good charger. After I found this one on DealExtreme I no longer had any to to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenryJ on 01/30/2014

Good, easy to understand manual. Compact and very configurable. Klaxon can be turned off. Comes with a good bundle of connector adapters and leads with alligator clips for both input and output. Klaxon really loud. I mean REALLY loud. I need to take the charger apart to tone down the volume of of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolz1990 on 01/27/2014

Compact and functional battery charger that safely charges all my battery types. Programmable discharge/charge cycles, discharge and charge current and safe zones to avoid any problems. can run off of a 12v car battery as well as the bundled AC adapter. The charger sound a beeping noise when a is... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychibisoid on 01/26/2014

Works just great, has all the required features. Maximum current in lead battery charge is less than 5 amps, (not enough power supply unit) but has the ability to connect another more powerful power supply. Supplied with temperature sensor was not, and in fact it is very necessary for the proper... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

Good loader with different settings. lipo,nihm, nicd and Pb bateries. Easy to get used to and if you dont want to read the manual you can just find it on youtube. Comes with different wires of good quality. I have not the feeling it will fail on me. There was no mini tamiya wire with it :( (they... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymambus on 12/24/2013

Very lightweight.Well Made. Bright, sharp display with useful information during charging. Good Price (in Russia that type of charger is about $100). Charging quality. Really a nice product. AC connector is only for the US not for EU I am completely satisfied! Opened it up and looked at the look... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskinnybloke on 11/12/2013

A super batery charger for all you battery charging needs, charges all the battries i have and most improtantly safley charges my lipos ! The power supply gets very hot on high current charges, think it could have done with a bigger current psu The hot psu has caused no issues so far, just never... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections