DX » Community » Reviews » iMAX B6 2.5" LCD RC Lipo Battery Balance Charger (100~240V/US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bom
    posted bybrunasania on 02/08/2014

ótimo, faz o que promete, tem todas a funções de um imax original, como carregar baterias lipo, nimh, lifepo, e etc, o menu tem uma navegação bastante intuitiva e faz com que a administração do carregamento seja bastante simples. A voltagem mostrada no display &#233... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byFrithioff on 02/06/2014

Cheap. Works as advertised. Easy to use. Did I mention Cheap? Can charge other battery types than Lipo too. None what so ever. Not a single one. Nope. The only reason I had before to not use Lipo was the high price on a good charger. After I found this one on DealExtreme I no longer had any reason to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenryJ on 01/30/2014

Good, easy to understand manual. Compact and very configurable. Klaxon can be turned off. Comes with a good bundle of connector adapters and leads with alligator clips for both input and output. Klaxon really loud. I mean REALLY loud. I need to take the charger apart to tone down the volume of the end ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byolz1990 on 01/27/2014

Compact and functional battery charger that safely charges all my battery types. Programmable discharge/charge cycles, discharge and charge current and safe zones to avoid any problems. can run off of a 12v car battery as well as the bundled AC adapter. The charger sound a beeping noise when a charge ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bychibisoid on 01/26/2014

Works just great, has all the required features. Maximum current in lead battery charge is less than 5 amps, (not enough power supply unit) but has the ability to connect another more powerful power supply. Supplied with temperature sensor was not, and in fact it is very necessary for the proper control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

Good loader with different settings. lipo,nihm, nicd and Pb bateries. Easy to get used to and if you dont want to read the manual you can just find it on youtube. Comes with different wires of good quality. I have not the feeling it will fail on me. There was no mini tamiya wire with it :( (they didnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymambus on 12/24/2013

Very lightweight.Well Made. Bright, sharp display with useful information during charging. Good Price (in Russia that type of charger is about $100). Charging quality. Really a nice product. AC connector is only for the US not for EU I am completely satisfied! Opened it up and looked at the internals.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskinnybloke on 11/12/2013

A super batery charger for all you battery charging needs, charges all the battries i have and most improtantly safley charges my lipos ! The power supply gets very hot on high current charges, think it could have done with a bigger current psu The hot psu has caused no issues so far, just never leave ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byyen5chen on 11/08/2013

Actually this item is purchased by my hubby. Arrived some times ago, same as always, with bubble wrap in perfect condition. So, my hubby is a pilot of RC plane, got fed up with his previously lipo charger, then he saw this item on DX.com, purchased it and very happy with the item. Before using this charger,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdesros on 11/02/2013

Fine little charger. Mostly have used it for charging 2s lipos. Can't argue with the value. Nice set of connectors makes it easy to connect to many types of batteries. The built-in balancing port makes it easy to properly maintain lipos. The beeper could wake the dead. If you open it up, it's hard to ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections