DX » Community » Reviews » Q5800 2.2" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM Cell Phone
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylionel116 on 12/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I am amazed by so many functions in a so tiny phone. Impossible to find on the standard european market. The overall quality is good, product design is cool. A really good surprise. The sound quality for calls is good but also for radio and mp3. Cons:Let say that the touc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalessandracfg on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reduced size, which makes life easier to store because of the phone in his shirt pocket and not weigh on the stock market at all. The touch is very sensitive and battery it lasted more than three days, was that the headset is very good, the price charged. Cons:Hard to fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzotomayor on 05/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The phone is very smaill. Look at the simcards then you understand. I was a bit skeptic but the cellphone surprised me. Its very quick to start upp. The menus are logical and its easy to find your way around. Have all the neccesary things like diffrent alarms, mp3, radi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections