DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (1.8M)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Great price good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasrafk on 12/07/2014

works perfect, good price, arrived quickly didn't see any issues with display, looks like good quality nothing else much to say Read more

Impression:Great price, good product;

0 0 0

• posted byEddyCunha on 11/18/2014

Material de qualidade, comprimento atende bem as minhas necessidades, conexões precisas e qualidade de sinal normal. Recomendo Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byjoakva on 04/23/2013

Don't need other cables or adopters. Don't even need an AUX to transfer sound. Might be a bit short from time to time. Even if its a bit short some times it still is a great product. This is a great product, I have never had any problems whit either sound nor image on my screen while using it. The only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLdSe on 04/10/2013

The cable is perfectly constructed, there are no problems at all with any of the ends of it, works as expected and is cheaper than any official and even 3rd party options available, great choice and recommended to everyone. No cons. I tested the cable as soon as I got it, plugged it in and it started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoaquinAlegre on 02/26/2013

The cable works perfects, very good quality and price. (iin argentina the cost is higher and the quality es poor). no cons, maybe the time of shipping, if you need immediately is not for you, but if you're patience, buy it. it's great, good quality, i use it to watch movies in my TV, works video and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaphaelFTK on 01/26/2013

Good price, comparing with other stores. I use in my mac book, because his screen is 13.3. I use other monitor in split screen. I'm developer, so is very usefull 2 monitors. The size of normal hdmi connector is big, comparing to normal cable, but it isn't a big problem. I bought one year ago, and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDruSPb on 11/27/2012

Quite cheap compared with the original product, in addition, in contrast to the original adapter THIS is a full - TC long - does not need to build adapters. I do not know how to other devices, but for the IMAC is indispensable for the connection with plasma. Take more than a year - fine!!! Cons is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavobguerra on 08/29/2012

Very good build quality, beautiful white style, perfectly fitted, gives a perfect sharpness. Good at all. Not that cheap. the connector could be in angle. I think ** port is commonly used on PC video cards, so it could be in angle, as video cards has an horizontal profiles (I dont know if you could understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytairone on 08/05/2012

It works perfectly with my MacBook Pro. The build quality looks really good. The length of the cable is big enough to connect my macbook to the television, even if I want to place it far from the TV. I can not see any cons on this product. Maybe the price could be a little bit lower, but it is already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanaluz8 on 03/27/2012

It seems to be well built... The price is great (in Brazil we pay much more for one of those). It worked well between my macbook pro 13' and my LG tv... it's easy to connect and use... the package came with good protection and the product was in perfect condition... For me it seems perfect... There's ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections