DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoakva on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Don't need other cables or adopters. Don't even need an AUX to transfer sound. Cons:Might be a bit short from time to time. OtherThoughts:Even if its a bit short some times it still is a great product. Bottomline:This is a great product, I have never had any problems wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLdSe on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is perfectly constructed, there are no problems at all with any of the ends of it, works as expected and is cheaper than any official and even 3rd party options available, great choice and recommended to everyone. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:I tested... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaquinAlegre on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable works perfects, very good quality and price. (iin argentina the cost is higher and the quality es poor). Cons:no cons, maybe the time of shipping, if you need immediately is not for you, but if you're patience, buy it. OtherThoughts:it's great, good quality, i u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaelFTK on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, comparing with other stores. I use in my mac book, because his screen is 13.3. I use other monitor in split screen. I'm developer, so is very usefull 2 monitors. Cons:The size of normal hdmi connector is big, comparing to normal cable, but it isn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDruSPb on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite cheap compared with the original product, in addition, in contrast to the original adapter THIS is a full - TC long - does not need to build adapters. I do not know how to other devices, but for the IMAC is indispensable for the connection with plasma. Take more t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavobguerra on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality, beautiful white style, perfectly fitted, gives a perfect sharpness. Good at all. Cons:Not that cheap. the connector could be in angle. I think ** port is commonly used on PC video cards, so it could be in angle, as video cards has an h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytairone on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly with my MacBook Pro. The build quality looks really good. The length of the cable is big enough to connect my macbook to the television, even if I want to place it far from the TV. Cons:I can not see any cons on this product. Maybe the price could be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanaluz8 on 03/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It seems to be well built... The price is great (in Brazil we pay much more for one of those). It worked well between my macbook pro 13' and my LG tv... it's easy to connect and use... the package came with good protection and the product was in perfect condition... Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypopjompa on 12/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Well built in my opinion -"apple white" so it blends in with other apple accesories. -Works right out of the box with my MacBook Pro 2011, just plug it in and it was ready to use with my Samsung TV. -No extra adapter to get the HDMI connection, other adapters... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenidot on 10/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-cheap Cons:Doesn`t "work" on most displays. Causes screen flashing,out of sync,frame skipping and sound distortion (and out of video sync) problems. Works fine on my new Samsung led-tv but not in many others cheaper or older (hotels etc) televisions. Dropping... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections