Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- White colour makes it look like an official Apple product.
- Plug and play into TV and worked first time I tried
- Video and audio signal carried over as expected.
- All in one solution, no need for those ugly converters.
- Bit expensive considering I've bought HDMI cables for less than $5 before.
- Didn't work properly with my new Sony TV. Seemed like the signal was being disrupted every 20 seconds or so. Might be a driver problem though. Worked perfectly with older Sony TV.
Perfect match for my 2011 MBP 13" for me to watch movies etc. on my HD TV. Shame it doesn't work on my newer Sony TV though but that may just be some incompatibility issues with the graphics drivers or something.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.