DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to DVI Male Adapter Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmarkpl on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Long enough to connect to external display - gold pins - screws to secure DVI when connected - don't need any cable to connect to monitor (thanks to DVI male plug) Cons:None for now OtherThoughts:When my girlfriend installed it for the first t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byderies on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great quality, fits very well, golden plugs. Really great deal Cons:maybe just if you want to screw and lock DVI male, plastic handles to screw it should be thinner. But plugs are good size OtherThoughts:great quality, for its price very cheap. BUY IT! Adapters... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytravisjones on 09/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just like the Apple one on a MacBook Air, but is heaps cheaper. It also works great on a Lenovo X1 laptop from the Mini Display Port to the back of the monitor. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Remember that this cable is designed to connect to the back of the monitor direct... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidreusink on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:AWESOME! Cable feels and looks really strong. It easally can be sold in an Apple Store for 35 bucks (But only the people that don't know DX will buy it). Just one nice cable instead of serveral big connectors which you got when you uses the mini DP - DVI adapter... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboorch on 12/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-it feels really tight and well built. almost as sharp as an apple product. -it costs nearly 1/5 of the original product. Cons:-displayport to DVI male is not so commonly used, most monitors use male adapter too, so you'll also need a dvi female to dvi female pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulovitorfb on 07/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect, just perfect. - Works as it's supposed to; - Much cheaper than here in Brazil; - Good build quality; - White color, matches my iMac; - Good length, nice if you want to connect the display far from the computer; - No bugs. - I thought it would look and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXudonax on 07/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A real plug&play solution to connect a MacBook Pro with mini DisplayPort to a generic DVI screen. Just plug it in (and wait for the graphics card to switch on newer MacBook Pro's) and you've got yourself a working external display Cons:Not really, the only thing I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBRCristianTM on 06/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good construction. Good conectors, cable - Good lenght. 1.8m may even save you from buying/using another dvi cable. - Very less expensive than the Apple's one. Cons:- Can't really find any. I'm very satisfied OtherThoughts:- I've it only for a week, so I don't know... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections