- Good quality
- Long enough to connect to external display
- gold pins
- screws to secure DVI when connected
- don't need any cable to connect to monitor (thanks to DVI male plug) None for now When my girlfriend installed it for the first time there were problems with graphics quality. Problem was solved very fast and it was related with fastening ... Read more
great quality, fits very well, golden plugs. Really great deal maybe just if you want to screw and lock DVI male, plastic handles to screw it should be thinner. But plugs are good size great quality, for its price very cheap. BUY IT! Adapters with short 10cm cable are heavy and not so good for daily plug in and out. This is better, bcoz cable is light ... Read more
Works just like the Apple one on a MacBook Air, but is heaps cheaper. It also works great on a Lenovo X1 laptop from the Mini Display Port to the back of the monitor. None Remember that this cable is designed to connect to the back of the monitor directly. We used it on a Samsung LCD and an LED monitor with no problems, and didn't use the cable that ... Read more
AWESOME! Cable feels and looks really strong. It easally can be sold in an Apple Store for 35 bucks (But only the people that don't know DX will buy it). Just one nice cable instead of serveral big connectors which you got when you uses the mini DP - DVI adapter and another DVI - DVI cable connected. *QUALITY * LOOK * STRONG MATERIALS * Good length.... Read more
-it feels really tight and well built. almost as sharp as an apple product. -it costs nearly 1/5 of the original product. -displayport to DVI male is not so commonly used, most monitors use male adapter too, so you'll also need a dvi female to dvi female plug. -it's clearly not 1.8M long, maybe 1M max. (or they sent me a wrong item) other than these,... Read more
Perfect, just perfect. - Works as it's supposed to;
- Much cheaper than here in Brazil;
- Good build quality;
- White color, matches my iMac;
- Good length, nice if you want to connect the display far from the computer;
- No bugs. - I thought it would look and feel cheap, but it doesn't.
- Good material. No cons at all. Needed this cable to connect ... Read more
A real plug&play solution to connect a MacBook Pro with mini DisplayPort to a generic DVI screen. Just plug it in (and wait for the graphics card to switch on newer MacBook Pro's) and you've got yourself a working external display Not really, the only thing I can think of is that it refuses to work on my Samsung SyncMaster T220HD when plugged into ... Read more
- Very good construction. Good conectors, cable - Good lenght. 1.8m may even save you from buying/using another dvi cable. - Very less expensive than the Apple's one. - Can't really find any. I'm very satisfied - I've it only for a week, so I don't know if it will still be good for long time. But I guess it will - Que image quality and color definition ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.