DX » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier with Remote Control for Car/Motorcycle (SD/MMC/USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym2importados on 03/29/2013

It is really an excellent gadget for you to have. Beautiful, small and with great power. Either if you're using it on your car or at home, you'll always find a good use for it. No instructions - none. No indication of how to change between the various inputs. No indication of how to repeat, shuffle, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byberta on 06/13/2012

- Compact size; - Good sound quality; - A lot of ways to use: P2 Cable, USB, SD Card, Aux; There is no hard cons, but: - Sometimes high temperature after working for 2 hours; - The blue leds are makes me blind at the night; - Engine sound apperars on the speakers, but if you use some filters, this sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuzzleflash on 04/08/2012

The good: It accepts SD cards and USB sticks, and also has 1/4" audio input as well as RCA type inputs. It comes with a typical chinese style mini-remote. It has acceptable audio quality. You can power it off 12 volts easily. I am using it as a standalone mp3 player in my car, before running the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOtanerPD on 12/17/2011

English: Very good amp for the price it costs. The sound quality is good for a device of this category and size. It reads USB devices very well (I tested a Kingston 8GB flash drive) and SD cards (not tested), and has RCA and P2 inputs. I wired one tweeter, one 5 "midbass and one 10" subwoofer ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydam023 on 09/14/2011

Easy to operate amplifier witch SD card slot. I have used it for my motorbike (Honda Deauville) Sound is quite good and loud enough. Works on 12 volt using (car)battery or adapter. Sound quality: no cons considering te price. Use: easy, no modification was needed. Blue led is too bright, but that is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvirpz on 08/24/2011

Mine did work right ou of the box. You can't beat the price, $ 19,00 for an Amplifier with USB and SD card reader, remote control and a good chip like the Tk8205 that can output good soudn quality. Like already said low quality components and QC needs to be improved but for $ 20 stills a very good purcahse.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 04/21/2011

Works like a charm! Sound is loud and clear - I'm running a pair of one-way 4" car speakers and its fine. Would probably do better again with some two or three-way 6x9 speakers. Mine didn't need any fixing to make it go, maybe I was just lucky. However I opened it and put some thermal grease between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeewc on 04/17/2011

Surprisingly powerful. Quite nice looks. In my opinion looks more pricy (quality) product than 13eur. More features than needed: SD, USB, remote. Remote functions are reliable and quick. - Requires the DIY-fix (thanks "lucpeeters") - Doesn't include power - balance issue (***) - annoying noise ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySaerX2 on 04/11/2011

Works like a charm, especially when modified as described in the forums. Took ten minutes to do the needed modifications + a few minutes to hook it up. Now this amp is doing a fine job of amplifying the sound from my TV into some reasonable speakers. No more thin, kickless sounds... :D - looks great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhatallica on 03/21/2011

Flexible Inputs - USB, SD, 3.5mm jack, RCA Build quality, audio output quality and features are far better expected for such a price. No instructions - none. No indication of how to change between the various inputs. No indication of how to repeat, shuffle, or such. Just trial and error, or check the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections