DX » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier with Remote Control for Car/Motorcycle (SD/MMC/USB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym2importados on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is really an excellent gadget for you to have. Beautiful, small and with great power. Either if you're using it on your car or at home, you'll always find a good use for it. Cons:No instructions - none. No indication of how to change between the various inputs. No indi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberta on 06/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact size; - Good sound quality; - A lot of ways to use: P2 Cable, USB, SD Card, Aux; Cons:There is no hard cons, but: - Sometimes high temperature after working for 2 hours; - The blue leds are makes me blind at the night; - Engine sound apperars on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuzzleflash on 04/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The good: It accepts SD cards and USB sticks, and also has 1/4" audio input as well as RCA type inputs. It comes with a typical chinese style mini-remote. It has acceptable audio quality. You can power it off 12 volts easily. I am using it as a standalone... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOtanerPD on 12/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:English: Very good amp for the price it costs. The sound quality is good for a device of this category and size. It reads USB devices very well (I tested a Kingston 8GB flash drive) and SD cards (not tested), and has RCA and P2 inputs. I wired one tweeter, one... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydam023 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to operate amplifier witch SD card slot. I have used it for my motorbike (Honda Deauville) Sound is quite good and loud enough. Works on 12 volt using (car)battery or adapter. Cons:Sound quality: no cons considering te price. Use: easy, no modification wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvirpz on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Mine did work right ou of the box. You can't beat the price, $ 19,00 for an Amplifier with USB and SD card reader, remote control and a good chip like the Tk8205 that can output good soudn quality. Cons:Like already said low quality components and QC needs to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like a charm! Sound is loud and clear - I'm running a pair of one-way 4" car speakers and its fine. Would probably do better again with some two or three-way 6x9 speakers. Mine didn't need any fixing to make it go, maybe I was just lucky. However I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeewc on 04/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Surprisingly powerful. Quite nice looks. In my opinion looks more pricy (quality) product than 13eur. More features than needed: SD, USB, remote. Remote functions are reliable and quick. Cons:- Requires the DIY-fix (thanks "lucpeeters") - Doesn't include power -... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySaerX2 on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like a charm, especially when modified as described in the forums. Took ten minutes to do the needed modifications + a few minutes to hook it up. Now this amp is doing a fine job of amplifying the sound from my TV into some reasonable speakers. No more t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhatallica on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Flexible Inputs - USB, SD, 3.5mm jack, RCA Build quality, audio output quality and features are far better expected for such a price. Cons:No instructions - none. No indication of how to change between the various inputs. No indication of how to repeat, shuffle, or such... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections