Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very very good case!

posted by Spado on 07/20/2010
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is made by very very good materials: the inside lets the iphone not to slide away and the outside is very good at first touch.

Cons:

The only con I can find it's that DX doesn't sell this model in other colors!

I think other color cases are othe models (and I experienced an iPod Nano and an iPod Touch cases wich had a very very bad smell).

OtherThoughts:

Another thing I can suggest to all people is to use this for iPod Touches :D...

People wolud blame me if I'd only came out with this sentence without an explanation..

In fact I've been able to use this with my 2nd gen iPod Touch only using a back cover on it... and so you have an iPod that is similar to iPhone dimensions.. making this case just right for the iPod Touch too :)...

The result you obtain is a little strange cause it would seem to be an iPhone (also in dimensions, cause you have a bigger case than the iPod ones... but if it is not a problem for you... go for this and buy also a back cover ;)!)

Bottomline:

Last, I could reccommend this for sure to all people who like red color (in fact I bought this to my mother xD)... and what else to say :)?

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections