DX » Community » Reviews » Generic UNO R3 2.8" TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket Module for Arduino - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
Small compact cute Reasonable Good LCD
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonage on 11/29/2016

Good quality screen, colors are fine, backlight is bright. Although there is no documentation and to get it working with Arduino takes a lot of research. I found a bunch of libraries, lot of comments out of the internet, but onlything I could get was white screen or finally the actual image with... Read more

Good screen, no documentation at all.

Impression:Small,compact;

0 0 0

• posted byGioridesky on 03/23/2016

glass screens came starry, it would good if you could put a few more of protection there, but i guess it works anyways and i wanna it for learn but in the future for real projects i would like it doesn't come starry.

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byarmgomes on 06/10/2015

Pros: In my standpoint about the only positive point about this diplay is the price. Cons: Don't exist documentation available at internet. After a lot search I insert this line at adafruit tft library: identifier = 0x9341; Worked on arduino uno, but some lines (see the picture). But doesn't work... Read more

Without documentation

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byGraXXoR on 01/29/2015

Getting a touchscreen for <$10, one can't be picky, I suppose. This screen is small and cute but comes with no identifiers for needed libraries. I have no idea how to get it working. Will need to investigate. (Another reviewer suggests a solution.) Be careful. It seems that the ones actually sent... Read more

Shield fits well. But there are variations.

Impression:cute,Small,compact;

0 0 1

• posted bycnxadi on 01/20/2015

pros : good lcd shield , mine that was shipped to me uses ILI9341 lcd driver , the library for arduino are on the net , also the package was very tight and protected in 2 layers , good packaging , the lcd quality is good , the touch screen also works , i didn't test the sd card but i think it fit... Read more

good lcd shield good lcd shield good lcd shield good lcd shield

Impression:Good LCD;

4 0 2

• posted byFreezyExp on 01/28/2015

Pros: - Deep scratch on screen, turned out it does have a single layer of protective film, removing this all scratches were gone PHEW! - Works with the adafruit tft lcd library as well as the touchscreen library - Pixel density is comfortable for this type of screen, only a small gap between the... Read more

Needs documentation (here it is) Needs documentation (here it is)

Impression:Reasonable;

0 0 3

DX Everywhere