Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The charge current (0.5A - 1A for AA, 0.25A - 0.5A for AAA depending on the number of cells) is just right to be fast enough (2 - 6 hrs) yet not stress the batteries.
- Refresh mode (discharge then charge).
- Reliable charge termination.
- There seems to be a minor bug: pressing "Refresh" button after the charging is complete causes discharge to start but then it switches to charge in a few seconds. Pressing "Refresh" button once again then starts discharge normally.
- The LCD is not very informative: it seems to show "almost empty"/"almost full" state until charge/discharge is almost complete.
It is easier to install the battery positive end first and remove it pulling the negative side which is a bit uncommon.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.