DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3-LED 240-Lumen 3500K Light Bulb - Warm White (220V)
  • 5 star 19 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpart on 01/25/2014

- Good quality - Low price but not with the cost of quality - Luminous intensity was better than I expected - Bit poorly packaged (survived the travel from china to finland though :) ) - The base of the bulb is quite big and bulky I replaced my three (two actually working) halogen lights with three of these and was really surprised of the luminous intensity.... Read more

Back, front and side Two halogen vs three LED
    0 0
  • posted byfvdberg on 11/19/2013

1. Light color is exactly the same as the 3 year old ones 2. amount of light is exactly the same no cons te one that failed was 3 years old, in 3 years i would have used about 4 normal halogen bulbs. the price on 3 years to mentain is a lot lower. so these leds are economically a verry interesting investment as the price is low and the usage is almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfvdberg on 10/18/2013

the perfect color led for in the corridor. bought 4 of these 3 years ago, 3 years later i have one with a defective driver board. i think that one side of the diode rectifier on it died, i soldered it off and soldered it in over the other side (a combined is used) that helped a while but it died again. great quality,not a good replacement available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrasherFox on 11/04/2012

Very nice white light: not very warm but definitely not too cold either. Build is very good, even a drop of thermal paste is added. Also the driver is good - does not interfere with radio like SKU #44577 which however is brighter and warmer. Maybe a bit more thermal paste would be nice. Could also be brighter - compared to halogen, it's like 25W bulb,... Read more

Disassembled Thermal paste Opened Back view Front view Side view
    0 0
  • posted bysonnox on 11/01/2012

Solid build. Fits my downlight socket just right. Output is little dimmer than expected but consider the power saved from it, its worth it. I had it for more than 6 months now and its on every night for at least 6 hours, still going strong. When turn on, it does not produce much heat, you can touch the bulb while its on for hours and wont burn your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuomonen on 09/10/2012

Good solid build. Well, i put those in place only once, so.. I don't think the color is so warm, but definitely okay. We have them on our bedroom and they do the job. We have also separately lights at nightstands aside our bed, so use these only general light when needed about one hour at day. Not so warm. Takes little time to get familiar with color ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarrellbarrell on 01/21/2012

Purchased 4 of these for our dining table light nearly 2 years ago and all 4 are still working fine (approximately 4 to 6 hrs a day use, 230V mains). Replaced CFLs that would only last around 6 months. Nice warm colour as advertised Looks nice - quite short Good build quality - heat sink paste between LED board and outside heatsink, driver board wrapped ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaghtus on 08/05/2011

Very convenient warm light. Well built. Great price. Could be a little more brighter to match a regular GU10 halogen spot light but still bright enough. Heat sink has holes in it so it lets some stray light pass through (not a big deal, really). I would probably check for the light bulbs with the same design but with higher overall luminous flux (add ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrobsonm on 06/21/2011

Nice light with a glow of yellow. Very cheap then in the Netherlands. For this kind of product you pay more then 10 Eur's. It's a very nice deal of dealextreme! et's really hot. i have 4 of them and they all get hot around 60.6 degrees celsius. i do not know if this will degrade the lifetime of the bulb. light is more warm that the 7000k version but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywraptinweb on 04/26/2011

Plenty of light. Economical. Cooling fins. Replaced halogen at much higher rating. I mention the cooling fins because, although people mention this having a hot spot, how hot do halogens run? I feel safer leaving this on all night because it leaves the fixtures much cooler. Used in a hallway for all night light and a work area where it's better than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections